50

Both Myles and I instantly turn around. Luckily for us neither of us have no clue who the person who said it is. There stood behind us is a young woman around my age with a toddler holding her hand tightly.
"Sorry I never meant to eavesdrop, I was just shocked when I heard the word pregnant, I would have never known," she says in amazement. I'm not sure if that's a good thing though.
"Yeah, its early days, give it a month and I'll probably have a bump ," I say with a small smile before looking down at the young girl stood beside her.
"I fell pregnant when I was 16 with Rhyleigh, it's been an adventure but the best thing that could have ever happened to me," She says smiling down at the young girl.
"I only found out yesterday, and honestly I'm so scared," I say taking a hold of Myles hand
"Are you the dad?" She asks looking at Myles, receiving a nod in response.
"Look after her, they need you, more than anything," she says.
"I will," He responds with a smile.
"I'm Rhee by the way," She says with a gentle smile.
"Briar," I respond with a smile shaking her hand
"Myles," Myles says before shaking her hand.
"You're from Canada, right?" Rhee asks receiving a nod from both Myles and myself. "I used to live in Montreal for a few years when I was younger with my mom and brothers, then we just moved back to England."
"You have brothers?" I ask, I suppose it's nice to make a friend who I can talk to about mine and Myles' situation.
"6 brothers and 1 sister now." She says, I can honestly feel my jaw drop. "Basically my mom had Tom my eldest brother, then me, and then had Brett, Dylan and Joe who are triplets and then Bryce and Owen who are twins. I don't think she ever expected to get pregnant again after giving birth to triplets."
What if I'm having triplets? Or even twins?
"Are you hoping for a boy or girl?" Rhee asks us.
"I've honestly not even thought about it, I mean I can't even imagine having a baby," I say with a small shrug.
"I want a girl," Myles says, has he seriously thought about that? Rhee laughs at how adamant Myles is.
"You'll be amazing both of you. I promise." Rhee says with a smile
"Do you have snapchat or anything? Since you're the first to know you may as well get the chance to see him or her when they're born," I ask politely.
She nods before taking her phone from her bag and showing me her username. I quickly add it and smile before saying goodbye.
"So um, have you thought about ever getting married?" Myles asks nervously. Marriage? We've only just got together? I've just found out I'm pregnant? What?
"Not really," I say honestly
"What would you say if I asked?" He asks
"Are you planning on?" I ask nervously.
"Eventually," He says
"Well I guess I'd say yes," I say and shrug, I can see the smile creeping up on his face.
I hope this was just a general conversation.