[1] Y/n Awakens

Your statue stood in the wild as the last trace that humanity had ever existed. Nearly all structures were destroyed and taken over by plants and wildlife. Even thousands of years had passed, you still remain conscious. Everything's still dark, I've been singing this same song for what feels like millennia. According to my calculations... wait okay carry the 3, and add the 5. It's been over 3000 years?! Maybe I'm just going crazy. 

You suddenly heard cracking around your body and soon the stone encasing your body completely cracked off and you fell to the ground. Rubbing your hand on your head you took a look at your surroundings, "What the hell?" you whispered to yourself. 

There were pieces of rock on the ground that broke off your body, you picked them up seeing that it could be useful in the future. You placed your hand over your chest and felt that your necklace was still there, "Thank goodness it's still there." It was sunny and very warm out. You did some more thinking and judging by the sun you found out that it's May 23, 5736 and it's 3:31 PM. You carved the date along with your name on a random tree you found with a rock.

You looked down and realized you were naked, "Well I mean no one's around right?" Some monkeys that were nearby screamed and ran away. You walked around and saw many statues of humans, some still intact and others are broken, "So I wasn't going crazy? All of this really happened and over 3,000 years have passed. I can't believe it." Then it hit you, "Senku, Taiju, and Yuzuriha must all still be trapped in stone. I have to get them out!"

You mustered up some determination and started to look for the perfect spot to set up camp. It was hard to tell where you were since the vegetation has overgrown man-made structures. After about an hour of searching, you found a cherry tree along with a clearing and a river not too far by. "I should hurry it's almost night time." You grabbed some sticks and leaves and made yourself a hammock between two branches of the tree and used some sticks and leaves to cover it from rain, "Maybe I should make clothes too? I feel like I'm on that show Naked and Afraid, but the only thing different is that no one is going to help me if I get sick. Good thing luck is on my side since these cherries usually aren't harvested until June.....must be an early bloomer." You picked some cherries and fill yourself up with those for now. You couldn't do much since it was late so you decided to go to bed early and have a fresh start tomorrow.

You woke up early the next day, "It's 6:43 AM, I don't think any animals are going to be roaming around till the afternoon. I'll start making clothes and gather some more fruits." You concluded. Wandering around the vegetation you gathered random mushrooms, berries, and fruits. You haven't made any baskets yet so you could only carry what your arms can hold. For some reason, some monkeys kept following and observing you. It made you a bit uncomfortable.

You walked near a river and splashes some water on your face. For a while, you stared at your reflection and notice crack-like marks on your skin. There were two exact markings on either side of your cheeks. 

"The marks look like lightning strikes, it's cool! This could be my war-paint or something!" You cheered to yourself. 

Staring at your reflection a but more you noticed another two markings on either side of your cheeks on your face. The marking resembled lightning but it looked more like the emoji on the iPhone. There were also 4 large markings that started from your shoulders and thighs on either side and flowed down your arms and legs like spirals.

"Alright, that's enough staring at myself! Time to get to work!" You grabbed some rocks and started to bang one against each other. It took some (more like a lot) of effort but eventually, you got some sharp stone tools. 

"Okay I'm going to hunt down a deer or something to eat, those fruits won't last me forever." You tried to think of a way to get a trap, but that's when you realize you don't know-how. "Okay, I don't know how to make a trap I'm just gonna have to do this the old fashioned way." You perched yourself on a tree, "Sit and wait." You squatted on the tree branch (like a frog) with a spear in one hand and a stone ax in the other.

An hour later a dear passed by, you remained extra careful and didn't make any unnecessary movement. Once it let its guard drop you jumped off the tree branch and chucked the spear right at his stomach. The spear pierced the deer's stomach and it fell, "VICTORY!" You placed your hand on top of its head and rubbed it, "Thank you, I won't let your sacrifice go to waste, but allow me to put you out of your misery." The deer closed its eyes and you killed it via ax to the head. You then dragged its body towards your camp. "Okay I got meat but now I need fire. I'm already exhausted though," you whined.

Using some leftover rope you made from the spear you made a fire. The monkeys around you ran away in fear. "YES! I the first human to awaken have remade fire! Fear me wildlife!" you shouted and laughed. If you were caught doing this back in the modern age someone would've called the police on you and suspected you were an occult member.

 You skinned the deer and cooked it and chewed on the hide to soften it up. You managed to come up with some crafting tools and made a crop top and skirt.

Over the course of a few months, you've been building up your shelter making rope bridges across the enormous tree. There was even a "lab"  which was really just a storage room where you'd place petrified birds and other random things you thought would be helpful.

After wandering around looking for more materials to horde you stumbled across a cave. Walking inside you see large bats that sent a chill down your spine. "This is the moment where I should turn around and walk away."

As you were about to leave you heard a dripping sound coming from the center of the small cave. Crawling into the cave avoiding the bats you managed to see what the mystery liquid was. 

It was weird, the liquid turned your finger yellow, "Heck, this seems important. Senku would've known the name of this by now. Either this is piss or something revolutionary." You set a small container that you made from breaking rocks underneath the spot to collect more.

You walked out of the cave and clenched your first and stared at it, "Don't worry Senku, Taiju, Yuzuriha..... I will survive for now and find a way to bring you guys back."