ㅡ i

INT. SEOKJIN'S OFFICE - NIGHT

The CEO of BigHit Inc., KIM SEOKJIN takes a sip of coffee. He aimlessly stares at the monotone grey walls, that are decorated sparsely. A lonely potted plant sits in one corner, its leaves shedding at an alarming rate. Seokjin's table is littered with several papers; that one assumes are all legal documents.

There is a buzz on the intercom. It's Seokjin's secretary, BEOMGYU.

BEOMGYU
(hurriedly)
Sir, I'm so sorry for not letting you know earlier, it completely slipped my mind. Your brother visited while you were out. He wanted to remind you about some dinner tonight?

SEOKJIN
(sighing, putting the cup down)
I was trying to forget about that one. Minho's bringing his girlfriend over to meet our parents for the first time. And he told me he was planning on popping the question soon...

BEOMGYU
Is that a...bad thing?

SEOKJIN
No. I mean, it's just weird; given that the girl is my corporate rival and all...

BEOMGYU
Kim Jiwoo?

SEOKJIN
Kim Jiwoo.

There is a silence, as Seokjin close his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose. He desperately wants to avoid the dinner. His brother's girlfriend is the CEO of Blockberry Inc., and Seokjin really didn't want to bring professional rivalry to the dining table.

Beomgyu clears his throat.

SEOKJIN
Alright, thanks kid. Go home, it's getting late.

BEOMGYU
Yes, sir. I'll see you tomorrow.

Seokjin presses a button to end the call. He picks up his coffee in his left hand and sips it again, as his eyes scan through the document he holds up with his right hand.

His phone vibrates, sending tremors throughout the desk. An alarm reading "WALK" pops up on the phone screen. Seokjin finishes his cup of coffee and puts the document down. He presses the edge of the phone to stop the alarm, and gets up from his executive chair. He picks up his phone, taps at it a few times, and returns it to it's position.

He doesn't like taking his phone along with him on his night strolls. He believes it would just distract him, and it would negate the very purpose of the stroll, which was to get away from the hectic, busy schedule of a CEO.

Seokjin leaves his office, a faint smile on his lips.

EXT. FOREST ENTRY - NIGHT

Seokjin is wearing his favorite blue seagull patterned shirt, and he wishes he was wearing something thicker. The cold night breeze felt like needles against Seokjin's torso, and he lifts his arms closer to his chest; shivering slightly.

BigHit is constantly expanding the headquarters area, and the building is  inching closer and closer to the Gyerim forests. The woods were magnificently vast, spreading over acres and acres of uninhabited land. Seokjin was trying to obtain the permits to utilise the area in the name of BigHit.

Seokjin has always loved adventures. As he stares at the trees shrouding the path into the woods, Seokjin wonders how a quick walk through the woods would be the perfect cure to all his stress. Especially before meeting Jiwoo at dinner.