Chapter 7: Issei & Sora vs Ansem

Issei was standing next to Sora with his friends and Soras friends sanding behind them.

Issei: Have you gotten stronger since the last time i've seen you Sora?

Sora: I should be asking you that Issei!

Riku: You two just love getting in the way well no more! I will take you both out right here right now!

Issei: Really now?

Sora: Sorry Riku but no longer will i lose to you!

The three of them clashed keyblades together with Sora and Issei pushing Riku back what Riku wasn't expecting was a direct punch to the face by two people.

Tannin: Don't leave me out of this fight!

Tiamat; If you think i'd be left out you are dead wrong!

Donal: Whoa.

Goofy: Garsh um Issei sure met good people to join him on his adventure...

Alan: He also has us.

Goofy: Who are you two?

Elen: Remember the two small creatures Issei had.

Donald: Those are you two!?

Alan: Yep we can just switch from those into this.

Goofy: Wow.

Back to the fight Issei wielding only his keyblades layed several hits on Riku who was getting annoyed he was about to launch a ball of darkness at him till Sora threw his at Riku who tried to block it but with his keyblade Issei came from under him and deliver a slash leaving a mark on his clothes.

Riku: This is getting annoying!

Riku aimed for Isseis friends and Sora friends but they were ready as Goofy took the first hit with his shield Donald fired a fire ball Riku hitting straight in the face Tannin choose to get in the fun grabbing Riku by his hair and slammed his face into his knee before kicking him towards Tiamat who went at him full force with her fist on fire and landed a deadly punch into Rikus stomach making lose his breath but he didn't go down he just stood there losing his battle armor and his keyblade disappearing Riku just looked at them before running away.

Issei: Now hold on Riku!

Sora: Issei stop I know Riku isn't right at the moment but he's still our friends we can't just go after him like a villain.

Tannin: Says you, you haven't been stabbed with giant with giant icicles

Sora: Wait seriously?

Tannin: Yeah lucky enough Issei healed me.

Issei: Riku summoned two giant heartless that could have killed everyone in the world I was in...Riku isn't right thats for sure but i don't want to kill him he's still my friend...

Tiamat: So im guessing we-

Sora: Lets save Riku and get Kairi back!

Tannin: Well than lets finish our little adventure.

Alan: One final battle before we actually find a way to send everyone home.

Issei: As much as i want to see the island again i can't yet.

Sora: Huh but-

Issei: Sorry Sora but once i send you back with Riku and Kairi i need to find where i belong...I need to find who I really am please understand i need to find my past.

Sora just stared at Issei upset that he would have to say goodbye to one friend for a while but he understood.

Sora: Alright but promise you will come and visit us on the island once this is all over alright Riku and Kairi will really miss you.