I gripped a handful of her hair as i continued to send deep hard strokes in her. I felt her walls tighten around my dick causing me to groan.

"Stop Arianna" i growled lowly trying to hold this nut.

She ignored me continuing to tighten her walls as she threw it back.

"Mmmm daddy I'm about to cuuuum" she yelled out.
"Shit ma— let my dick go" i warned. I couldnt hold this nut longer.

Her big hard headed ass ain't listen "Mmmm make me cum daddy" she moaned out. I was trying my hardest not to nut but her voice sounded sexy asl. I gripped her hips and began killing her shit again.

I watched as her juices coated my dick more and more every time i slide in and out of her.

I threw my head back while biting on my lip.
"Mmmm I'm about to cuuuuum" she yelled out
Shit me to i thought.
"Cum faa daddy" i slightly moaned out as i slid my whole length into her slowly.

That's all it took before her body started to shake and she moaned out uncontrollably.

I watched in amazement as her cum coated my dick. I slowly slipped in again and right then i knew i was done for. Her pussy to tight and wet fa me to pull out.

"Fucccccck" i hissed as she threw it back again.

I gripped her neck pulling her up to me.

"This pussy is mine ya undastand me?" I growled at her.

She nodded "Yes daddy it's all yours. Do whatever you want daddy it's yours." She moaned out.

I smirked pushing her back down "glad ta hear that mama's. Nah i won't feel so bad fa doing this." I said before pounding in her with my whole length. I watched as her ass jiggled with every stroke.

I felt my dick stiffen up.

I gripped her hips going even harder and deeper about to nut.

(Y'all know what I'm talking about🤣)

"Fuuuck—" i groaned as i released inside her.

We both collapsed breathing heavy. She pulled a cover over us before laying on my chest.

We fell asleep listening to the sound of the waves.

______

Next morning we woke up early before anyone was at the beach and made our way back to the hotel room. Soon as we got back i had her ass bent over again. I feel myself getting addicted to her girl because it's just too tight and warm.

I was now laying in bed trying to sleep as Ari walked around on the phone with Tae. This the first person other then me she has talked to since key passed.

"I know Beyoncé and i love you foo you know that." She said laughing as she picked out something to wear.

Did i mention she naked still? This girl loves to walk around with no clothes on but i don't mind cause i like seeing her.

"Babe you hungry?" She asked pulling the phone away from her ear

"Yeah a nigga starving we can go get something to eat before we go out." I mumbled still half sleep.

"Where we going?" She asked

I shrugged "don't worry about that babygirl just make sure you look good"

She nodded before doing a lil Dance around the room. She is real life childish as hell.

Soon she was in the bathroom listening to music getting dressed.