Epilogue Pt. 1

Note: I love this song and this makes me think of Elizabeth and Harry a lot. If you listened to it, let me know! 

November 25th 2019

I need to see you.

Is this Elizabeth?

Yes, can you meet me? Today or tomorrow, everything works for me.

Today is fine. 2 o'clock, Café Jax?

I'll be there.

Thrills, excitement, anxious, nervous. Harry didn't how to feel when he looked at the five words on his screen. Was this too much of her privacy he was sacrificing, was she mad at him for even thinking that it would be okay to bring out an album like that? 

He arrived early, half an hour to be precise. He sat in a booth, his leg shaking up and down as he waited for Elizabeth. He hadn't really expected the text from Elizabeth. He was getting ready to get his plan B in action, writing a completely new album but he knew that he would still be writing about Elizabeth. He had tried so many times to write a song that didn't have a link to Elizabeth but he was unable to do so. 

He had been waiting for two weeks, he's been in New York every day since he put the envelope in her mail. He sold his penthouse and got himself a new place, a house that was a bit further away from the city.

"Here you go," The brown-haired barista told Harry, setting down his cup of coffee in front of him. "Thank you," Harry smiled, grabbing the cup in his hands and enjoying the warmth it brings him. Fifteen minutes, he still had to fill fifteen minutes until she would arrive. He knew Elizabeth, even after all this time and he knew that she wouldn't arrive late. 

His eyes flicked between the door and his cup every now and then, waiting for the girl he hadn't seen in more than a year. He wasn't really ready to see her. Elizabeth still had a special place in his heart, even after a year he still couldn't listen to Octopus' garden or Blackbird the same. He couldn't be in New York, without her being constantly on his mind. 

He had tried his best to get her out of his head. He even tried going out and meeting new people but it wasn't the same. It would never be the same. If Elizabeth would run into his arms today he would gladly hug and kiss her and never let her go. Unfortunately, it wasn't that easy. 

Elizabeth stood in front of the shop, her locks were blown in her face by the strong wind. She huffed as she pulled her hair behind her ear, tightening her thick, woollen scarf around her neck. People passed her by even though Elizabeth felt like everyone was watching her like a hawk. 

She stepped inside Cafe Jax, engulfing the warmth and looking around. She knew exactly why Hary had chosen this exact cafe. It was floral but sleek, it was just like his personality. It fits him perfectly and she would be lying if she said she wasn't a tiny bit excited to see him. 

She had woken up that morning, her eyes were redrimmed and she prayed that they would be normal by the time she would meet up with Harry. She stood in front of her closet for the longest time, debating which outfit to wear. She didn't want to look overdressed like she had put a lot of effort in her outfit but she wanted to be herself and not look like the mess she felt last night. The text she sent him sounded overly needy and she regretted it.

Elizabeth's eyes went around the room, noticing his brown curls. Their eyes locked and Harry's lips erupted in the smallest smile as he waved her over with small movements. A red V-neck covered his body and Elizabeth had to hold back her smirk because she debated on wearing a red v-neck herself. Instead, she opted on an old band shirt, covered by a soft cardigan. "Hi," She murmured, sliding onto the chair. "Hey,"  He softly smiled, looking up at her.