Chapter 20: You and Me

(Finn's P.O.V.)

Things have been with Rachel and me! She's hormonal most of the time, but hey, she is pregnant. She's kinda just ignored me ever since she said we were gonna keep the baby. But, I met this awesome transfer. Yeah, it's a girl. Yeah, she's my age. Yeah, I guess you could call her hot. No, I'm not even thinking about it. Her name is Claire and she's super fun. But don't worry, I'm with Rachel.

I'm kinda glad the 10 weeks are over for Rachel, it sucks seeing her so sick. I felt completely helpless too, but she said it meant the baby was good and that since nothing bad happened in the 10 weeks to the baby, it probably means it will be okay.

"Finn, my bro!" Puck greets me.

"Hey!" I say with a smile.

We haven't really talked much, so I'm glad to see him.

"I'm having this awesome party tomorrow night. You should come," Puck invites.

"I don't know... Rachel can't drink and all..." I mutter.

At this point everyone knows she's pregnant. If Jacob Ben Israel hadn't given it away, Rachel did with having to leave frequently to throw up during classes. Poor Rachel...

"Just think about it, okay?" Puck says with a smile.

"Sure!" I say and Puck walks away.

Not happening. I can't let Rachel have the influence to drink. I couldn't forgive myself is our baby got hurt. By lunch I guess she heard about the party because she asks,

"Hey! Did you hear there's a party tomorrow night? I got invited!"

"Yeah... Puck invited me..." I mumble taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Great! Let's go," Rachel says smiling.

"Why? You can't have alcohol..." I mumble looking at her sternly.

Rachel gives me an annoyed face and says,

"There's more to parties than getting drunk you know."

"I know! I just don't know if you do. You're kinda known as the party goer..." I explain.

"Exactly! So I go to parties and have fun. Besides, you'll make sure I don't drink if it comes to that. And it won't, because I am perfectly in control of myself. I just really wanna do something fun! Who knows the next time we can go to party once the baby is born?" Rachel explains.

"I don't know, Rachel... can't we do something else fun?" I suggest.

"Finn!" Rachel says lightly slapping my shoulder and giving me a puppy dog face.

"Fine...." I mumble with a sigh.

I really don't think this is a good idea...

(Claire's P.O.V.)

Finn. Freaking. Hudson. Omg, I can't believe I'm his friend. Ever since I saw him take his helmet off at the end of a football game (my older brother went to school here. I went to an all girls' school and my brother was on the team.) I fell in love with him. His adorbs smile, his dorky attitude, just... everything! He's the perfect dude ever. And yeah, I know. He has a baby mama. I can compete with that. I mean seriously, who's more attractive: A half pretty, really hormonal pregnant girl, or a super sweet, funny, hot girl that is super smooth and can take a joke?

I would think the choice is clear. Sadly, Finn doesn't feel the same way. I just need to relate to him in a way he can understand me. Without sex of course, he's too good of a guy to hook up with me and have another girlfriend. I just wish I could find some way to loosen him up... and that's when I thought of it. A party! It's perfect because I can easily get his girlfriend distracted, and once he gets a lil' drunk I'll make my move.

"'Sup!" I say walking by Finn, punching his arm lightly.

"Hey," he gives me a dorky half smile.

"So... are you going to the party tomorrow night?" I say twisting a lock of my goddess-like golden brown hair.

"Uh, sadly yeah. Rachel really wants to go so," he says with a slight shrug.

Ugh, Rachel again. I'm standing right here in all of my glory yet he mentions her.

"Maybe you just need to remind yourself you're only 17, Finn! Have some fun," I say nudging his arm.

"That's what she said... sorta. I don't know, I don't think it'd be good for her to be in that kind of atmosphere where she could easily get drunk. But... I guess I'll go. I have to make sure she doesn't get into any trouble," Finn says with a sigh.

Ugh, he's so responsible. I just wanna kiss him, make him know what real fun is.

"Well... I hope you're a little more fun at the party. See ya there," I say with a wink and walk off.

That's not too bold, right?

(Sam's P.O.V.)

I'm ready. I'm ready to finally be a good guy. I've been seeing a therapist, and she finally said she thinks I'm prepared to talk to Rachel. I go up to Rachel twisting my fingers around nervously.

"Uh, Rachel?" I ask a little quietly.

She turns around from her locker to face me.

"What do you want?" she asks coldly.

And honestly, I know I deserve the attitude she's giving me. It's my fault she's in this mess. If I was there at the party with her instead of getting it down with Santana she wouldn't have gotten knocked up by Finn. Yeah, finally when everyone else figured out that the father was Finn when Jacob Ben Israel wrote about it.

"Uh, I just wanted to say I'm really sorry. I'm sorry for cheating on you. I'm sorry for being a complete ass and not being there for you..." I apologize looking for a reaction.

"Thank you," she simply says and leaves.

That's it...? "Thank you"? Seriously? I wish it was just her and me... I could caress her hair again, softly kiss her, and she'd be in love with me. But no, it's her and Finn...

A/N: Long chapter :D I'm hoping to make the chapters around 1,000 words so we can make it longer and have more stuff happen ♥ Btw, just a lil' note to hopefully get you guys excited. I'm working on a secret book project. :3 If you message me I'll give you a hint. It is Glee though :3

Question: What do you think about Claire? XD

P.S. Sorry I know the picture isn't Finchel but it's Claire :3 I thought Miranda Kerr might be good lol.