Chapter 12: By Your Side

Rachel's P.O.V:

Once I come up to Sam, he says with a smirk,

"Oh hey! So, tonight?"

I slap him as hard as I can across the face.

"Maybe you forgot, but Santana is a blabber mouth. I can't BELIEVE you dated me, cheated on me with her, once I broke up with go to her, and after she dumped your ass you decided to try and crawl back to me! What the shit? And you expect me to just take you back, when I have Finn!? The most caring, kind, and loyal guy I've EVER met. Well, I'm sorry, but no. I'm not going to be so stupid this time. You need to learn some things, Sam. You never know where the line is, you don't give a shit about who you hurt, and you think that anybody to ever come in contact with you is the LUCKIEST person ever!" I yell at him.

Sam just stared at me completely startled. I couldn't bare to stand there anymore, so I turn and walk away. I can't believe I ever stood by his side and said I loved him...

Finn's P.O.V:

While I'm at home, I get a text from Rachel saying,

"Hey, don't worry about Sam. Pick me up at 6:00 tonight? :)"

I do a little happy dance, because I was so worried she'd pick Sam over me and reply,

"Great! See you then."

Gosh, I'm in love with her. I don't care if she's pregnant and starting to show a little, and super hormonal. She's my Rachel that's pregnant with our baby... Our baby... it just sounds so perfect. Just like her. Oh man, I hope I can make tonight amazing...

A/N: Hey! Warning: I think I'll be moving accounts to start new and such :) idk yet (might have to quit) but, I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) I feel like most things are set right, so yeah. Please comment and vote!