Chapter 7: Speaking My Mind

Rachel's P.O.V:

That night... I cuddled into a blanket and watched Funny Girl. It's always been my favorite Broadway show, and I figured I have nothing to hide if my life is already going to be turned upside down. I've always loved performing, particularly singing. Why should I hide who I am if it's not really me? The next day, I go to the school trying to find Sam, which is actually pretty hard... I can't even find him in classes...

"Ugh, Rachel, could you go get a mop from the supply closet in the hall?" a teacher asks during chemistry class when he spilled something.

I nod and go to the supply closet, and when I open it... I see Sam and Santana making out... What. The. Hell!? Sam turns to me and his eyes get huge.

"Rache-"

"Just shut up! I'm getting a mop," I say harshly and grab the mop and glare at him.

"Rachel, plea-"

"Just stop! Meet me in the aud-... Behind school after school is over," I say and then leave.

I know I should have spoken my mind, but the teacher would have been confused and... I'll tell him after school. But what the actual hell?! And Santana just stands there without a care in frickin' world. Because apparently she's perfect. Ugh... I wish I could run over to Finn and tell him everything that happened while he holds me... and tells me everything will be okay....

After school, Sam ends up showing up, and I say,

"Look, I don't care what's going on with you and Santana. I'm breaking up with you..." I say.

"Rachel..." Sam mumbles.

"Oh! By the way, I'm pregnant," I say.

"What!?" Sam asks shocked.

"I was going to tell you yesterday night, but you were busy, soo," I say madly.

"Who-who's the dad?" Sam asked.

"Not you," I say and then start to walk away and he grabs my hand.

"Rachel, please..." Sam begs.

I turn around and slap him.

"Don't touch me, don't speak to me. I don't care if I cheated on you too, I only did it once! You can't look me in the eyes right now and tell me that you didn't do anything with her last night too. I don't know we ever started dating! You're just a low, lying, and stupid dick!" I yell angrily at him and run away.

There... I finally have spoken my mind... I don't know how much of that anger was hormones, but... it actually felt kinda good to let out...

A/N: First, I'd like to say OMG thank you all... This already has over 800 views o.o and OMG, Rachel :o she got a little mad in there hehe.

Guys I'm sorry I suck :( I'll update more I promise!

Only one POV so I have no clue how long it is xD everything seems longer when I post it.

Anyway, thank you guys so much :3 I'll try and update tomorrow. No liking restrictions or anything since I owe it to you. But please comment!

- Sophie ❤