Chapter 8: Saying it Sucks

Finn's P.O.V:

I didn't see Rachel much at school, but when we glanced at each other she always smiled back... is it weird that because she smiled at me I tried to be nicer to everyone? I guess I just figure, if Rachel can still look happy with everything she's going through, why can't I at least make an effort to be nicer to people?

I wonder if Rachel has told Sam yet... and how it went? Are they still dating? Maybe they're making out right now... sometimes even thinking things just sucks... I wonder how I can react if Rachel says she doesn't want me to help? If thinking it sucks, then how much will saying it suck?

Rachel's P.O.V:

Once I get home I run upstairs to my room and do my homework, just thinking about how I can tell my dads about it...

When it comes time for supper, I say,

"Dads... I need to tell you something."

Both LeRoy and Haram smile at me and say,

"Go ahead!"

"Well... uh..." I look down and mumble,

"I got myself in trouble... uh... big trouble..."

They both look at each other confused and LeRoy asks,

"What sort of trouble, dear?"

"Well... I-uh..." I start really nervous and then quietly blurt out, "I'm pregnant."

Both of their eyes get huge and Haram asks harshly,

"How long?!"

"Well... I figured out, uh... Monday..." I answer timidly.

"And you didn't tell us until now?" LeRoy asks hurt.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't know how to say it..." I mumble and start to cry.

They both come over and hug me, saying,

"It's okay... does Sam know yet?"

"Uhm... yeah... but... we kinda broke up when I saw him cheating on me..." I answer wiping my tears away.

"What?!" Haram asks angry.

I quickly say but immediately regret,

"He's not the dad though!"

"What!?" they both ask startled.

I sigh, saying all this sucks...

"I went to a party... and uh, yeah. It just sorta happened..." I explain.

They both sigh and ask further,

"Have you told Sam about that? And have you told the real dad?"

"Yes and yes... and the real dad actually been really nice about it... he's really sweet..." I answer.

"Who is it?" LeRoy asks, almost excitedly

"Uh... Finn, he's the quarterback," I say.

They sigh and hug me.

"It's all gonna be alright, okay?" Haram says with a smile and LeRoy nods.

I smile and say,

"Thank you..."

I'm just glad this part is all over... I was so scared they were gonna kick me out or something... but they comforted me...

A/N: Aw, yay yay yay! xD I'm sorry but it was so fun to be her dads xD So, next chapter = FINCHEL. I really haven't planned out anything after this so o.o Wish me luck xD (I kinda just make it up as I go along, shhh)

Anyway, OMG.... IT ALMOST HAS 1K READS EVERYONE. So buckle your seatbelts :3 btw, should I continue to follow Sam or meh? xD

Please comment and vote!

- Sophie ❤