06; The One With The Butt

Lisa tried not to doze off as she sat at the studio with George Knell beside her, both with their headphones plugged in

Lisa tried not to doze off as she sat at the studio with George Knell beside her, both with their headphones plugged in. They kept listening to samples that both of them had made for the song and just couldn't decide on one.

"I think I like the twenty fifth one," George mumbled, pressing some buttons to adjust the pitch.

"Which one was that?" Lisa asked, her words slurring a bit.

"It was by the time you had begun screaming at the table 'cause you accidentally hit your knee on the corner of it," he replied with a sigh.

"Oh, yeah, that was good," Lisa remembered, nodding. "But that table wasn't."

He chuckled quietly and rubbed his eyes. "How much more time do you think we'll need?"

"A week, I hope," Lisa set down her headphones and got up.

"Where are you going?" he questioned.

"My friend Joey is in a play and me and my friends wanted to see him," she explained as she grabbed her bag and slung it on her shoulder. "I'll catch up with you later tonight, okay?"

"All right," he softly agreed, smiling and watching the girl leave.

▪▪▪

Lisa had immediately found her seat among her friends in the theater where Joey would be acting and everyone except Chandler seemed to be buzzing with excitement.

Rachel was reading the program and got jumpy. "Ooh! Look! Look! Look! Look, there's Joey's picture! This is so exciting!"

"You can always spot someone who's never seen one of his plays before. Notice, no fear, no sense of impending doom..." Chandler said in complete seriousness, motioning to Rachel and of course, his sister.

"Chandler, that is so rude, he's your best friend," Lisa exclaimed.

"Aren't you a little too hyper, little one?" Chandler questioned, raising a brow.

"Ah, I had a shot of vodka to keep me awake," she admitted, smiling.

"The exclamation point in the title scares me," Pheobe gestured. "Y'know, it's not just Freud, it's Freud!"

The lights had dimmed and the spotlight was shining on the blood red curtain that covered the set and the actors who had worked hard to be on that play.

"Oh, shhh. Magic is about to happen," Ross said, quieting everyone down.

The curtains were pulled away and the group smiled upon seeing their friend Joey, as Freud, talking to a female patient.

"Vell, Eva, ve've done some excellent vork here, and I vould have to say, your problem is qviiite clear," he goes into a song and a dance number.

"All you want is a dingle, what you envy's a schwang, a thing through which you can tinkle, or play with, or simply let hang..."