Chapter 4

Here I am finally making another part!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

🎄Destiny's POV🎄

Everyone just stared at me in total shock...I had just realized I froze part of the floor and my flurries were appearing.

🎁Nash's POV🎁

WHY IS DESTINY LIKE BLEEDING BLUE? WHY IS THE FLOOR FROZEN? WHY IS THERE A FLURRY IN MY APARTMENT? WHY ARE MADDIE'S EYES BRIGHT RED? WHY IS THERE A POTATO FLYING AROUND THE RO-opps got off hand....We all stood there looking at her. She looked at her hands which were turning icy! She started to cry, her tears freezing when hitting her cheeks. Everyone stood there dumbfounded except for Aaron and Jacob.
"ARE YOU GUYS MAGICAL TOO??" I started turning my head to Aaron and Jacob.
"No....why?"
"Didn't you just see what your sis-..."

Destiny's POV (again)

I froze his lips...HAHAHAHAHAH. Maddie ruined the fun and melted them. "Awwwww why did you do thaaaat?" I whined. Maddie rolled her eyes and melted all the other patches of ice.
"Well that's hot!" Cam said we all laughed.
"No, that was just cold!" Nash replied.
"Wow you guys are taking this much better then thought." Maddie said.
"WHO WANTS TO BUILD A SNOWMAAANNNN????" I shouted. They all nodded their head and I poofed my magic. Here we go.

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
Hey everyone! Long time no update😂...sorry bout that. So I was wondering if a few of you could kinda comment on my one story all these years. I really need cast members. Ok stay beautiful and #swag✌️✌️✌️

redone on 3/6/17