"Woah I'm shocked that she can twerk with that little ass of hers" Jimin replies still eyeing the couple.

"Taehyung that man looks so sexy damn!" Jimin said and Taehyung couldn't agree more. He was very sexy, like really sexy but not sexier than his kook. His kook is sexier😤.

"Yup he is" tae replies as he watched the man diving into Ariana neck, sucking on it religiously while Ari stretched back her neck to provide him more access and that scenario made Taehyung feel some kind of way because he was imagining it being him and jungkook. So here comes stupid butterflies back in tae's stomach teasing him.

"Should we interrupt them?" Jimin asks because why not.

"I don't think so, they are having an intimate moment let them enjoy" tae answers looking at the couple with admiration in his eyes. It was really good to see Ariana so happy. She was literally glowing.

"I don't think so because your boyfriend would be here very soon and when he will see his little sister in a club, dancing with a man in that kind of dress, what do you think would happen?" Jimin countered back and it's hard to admit but he wasn't wrong.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jungkook is very overprotective over Ariana and it is crystal clear that they share a very close bond so if he comes across this scenario, he'll most likely punch the guy and ground Ari. Tae sighs at the thought of it. He doesn't get it why Jungkook has to be so overprotective when it comes to Ariana but he wouldn't complain cause Ari really is precious. Not just she helped him in his relationship multiple times but she's also been a very supportive and uplifting friend that is always ready to help him with whatever he is dealing and he can't be more thankful for her and their friendship.

"you are right, let's go and tell her about the situation" So as a good bestie he'll alert her right now.

'Huh and maybe we can ask his Mr hot to dance with tae cause he is the sexiest man I can see here , of course after me' Jimin smirks at the thought of getting Taehyung to dance with Mr hot and making jungkook suffer in front of his eyes.

"Yup let's go" jimin smiles.

Ari and his boyfriend were having the time of their lives, dancing with each other and having their bodies so close.  Nonetheless they both were two fools in love who met each other in a very unexpected way. She can never thank God enough for blessing her with the love of her life but as they were having their intimate moment someone interrupted them with..

"Ayo what the fuck ponytail headass" and I guess you know who is it.

Ariana detaches herself from his boyfriend immediately and turns back to see Jimin smiling in a sarcastic way as if saying 'hi bitch ya need to explain some things' whereas Taehyung was smiling at her kindly.

"Hey  what are you guys doing here" Ari asks nervously and extends her left hand back so his boyfriend could hold it and he did just that.

"Um can't we come at a club?" Jimin remarks sassily taking advantage of Ari's nervousness but it doesn't take long when he gets a elbow stab from Taehyung for being a meanie.