Goodnight

"All ready for bed?" Jungkook asked, watching the other venture out of the bathroom.

"Yeah," Jimin whispered, awkwardly holding his clothes.

"Here, give me these," Jungkook stood up and took the clothes from them. He put them in his own hamper and lead the hybrid to the spare room. The crisp white sheets creased slightly as Jimin sat down. 

"Will you be alright sleeping here?" Jimin nodded. 

"Alright, I'll see you in the morning."

"See you." He muttered softly. Jungkook turned off the light and gently closed the door. The darkness hugged Jimin on all sides, making his ears flatten against his hair in discomfort. Scrunching his nose, the younger crawled under the cold white comforter and tried to sleep.

Jungkook laid on his side, scrolling through his phone. An idea popped into his head. He opened his search bar.

Questions to ask your hybrid. 

Thousands of links and pictures showed up. Clicking and scrolling, he finally found the perfect one. Or one that had the most questions, nothing is perfect. He quickly screenshotted the post and closed his phone. Using the dull light from his blue lava lamp, he plugged his phone into the charger.  

Jimin groaned in his sleep, nearly rolling off the bed. Shadows danced across the walls as he pulled the covers back around him. The hybrid let out a loud, pitiful whimper. Finally gathering his courage, he wrapped the thick comforter around him and tiptoed into Jungkook's room.

"Kookie?" He whispered. The older barely budged.

"Kookie, hyung?" Jungkook blinked groggily up at him. 

"Jimin? What are you doing awake, love? It's-" He glanced at the clock. "only 3 AM." Jimin blushed at the nickname.

"I had a scary dream."

"Aw, c'mere." The younger dropped his blankets and crawled into Jungkook's bed. The older took a gentle hold on his waist and pulled him closer. Running a hand through his hair, Jungkook kissed his forehead.

"Don't worry, I've got you. Go back to sleep." Jimin closed his eyes and softly breathed in the other's scent. His nuzzled into Jungkook's chest and resisted the urge to mark and scent him. He unknowingly let out a low whine. 

"What's wrong?" The younger shook his head.

"No, no. Tell me."

"It's embarrassing..." He whined.

"I won't judge. It's okay. You're okay." The younger left a kiss on Jimin's forehead. 

"It's just- when a hybrid really likes something- someone usually- we... mark them." 

"Mark them? What's that like?"

"Like marking them with our scent. We have scent glands here," He grasped Jungkook's hand and brought it to his throat. 

"And we make them smell like us so other hybrids will back off."

"And you want to mark me."

"Well, not really want to. It's just an instinctual thing, I guess."

"Then do it."

"Are you... sure?"

"Yeah. Of course. If it makes you feel better than go for it. I don't mind." 

"Um okay." Jimin sat up, straddling Jungkook's hips. He leaned down, rubbing his jaw and throat against Jungkook's collar bones. The older tried to remain as still as possible and let the hybrid do as he wished. The younger proceeded to leave his scent over Jungkook's shoulders, neck, and jaw. Satisfied, Jimin relaxed against the older's chest, laying down. Jungkook ran his hands through Jimin's hair and down his back.

"Feel better?" Jimin nodded.

"You're mine now." Jungkook chuckled.

"Okay, love."