"I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry."

"It's fine." She look at me and smile.

"I have to work but I'll come later to see you." I nodded and hugged her one more time.

After a while, I was still sitting in the couch thinking what just happend with Marissa, shit I can't believe I kissed back. I heard the door and stood up. My heart stopped when I saw Brittany standing there.

"Hi..."

"Hey..." I let her come in and we sat in the couch.

"I have to tell you something..."

"What is it?"

"Naya and I um...k-kissed...We didn't knew what was going on I swear, I didn't felt anything Demi. I'm so sorry for all, I got mad and I didn't let you explain anything and then I kissed Naya, I'm really sorry Demi, please, forgive me, I love you so much, please forgive me baby, please." She now had tears in her eyes. My poor baby.

"Marissa and I kissed." She look at me. "I'm so sorry too and of course I forgive you, I have to tell them the truth, no matter what Wilmer do or say, I don't care because I love you."

She smile. "I love you so much." We hugged and I sigh. God I missed her arms.

I look at her and smile. "I love you so much too." I smile and she kissed me. It was not a normal kiss, it was a kiss full of passion and love, that kiss showed me that she meant what she said and that she really loves me. We pulled away and I smile.

"I missed your lips, I know itwas just like a day or two but you can't imagine how much I was suffering." I giggle.

"I missed yours too, I was suffering so much too." She smile and then she put her serious face. I know what's coming.

"Why you can't deny any of that bullshit, please tell me Demi."

I look at her deep in her eyes and sigh. I felt a tear my cheek and she caressed my cheek, she smile a little and I sigh again.

(Flashback)

"We are going for something to eat, you want something Demi?" Natalie asked me and I look at her and think for a little.

"Um...Taco bell?" I smile and she nodded, she left and I start listening my songs. After w hile I felt someone in the door, I look behind me and there he was...Wilmer. I stood up and tried to run but he grabbed my arm. "My arm!"

"Shut up bitch!" I look at his eyes and felt scared.

"What you want?" I whispered and he smile.

"I did some photoshops and they look really good, I will post them and you won't deny that we are dating."

"You know I'm with Brittany."

"I don't care! You changed me for a stupid lesbian!"

"Don't call her like that!" He slapped me and I fell to the ground.

"You won't deny this Demi because if you do it, your beautiful Brittany, I will make her life a hell, understood?" He laughed and left.

(End of flashback.)

"I just...I-I didn't wanted him to...h-hurt you." I look at her with tears in my eyes and she looked at me with a worried face.

"Baby, he can't hurt me, I'm stronger, remember? You made me like this, I don't care anymore what the people say, he will never hurt me because I can handle him, don't worry about me baby, I can take care of myself." She took both of my hands.