Explanations

Sorry everyone, but if you couldn't tell, this story hasn't been updated in 4 years XD

There will unfortunately be no updates as I have lost my motivation to continue writing this story, plus I forgot where I was going with it. However, this story does deserve some explanations.

For example, why wouldn't your character just try to kill herself in that situation to respawn? The reason is because in my TF2 universe, respawn is EXTREMELY painful and scary. You're thrust into a dark void while awaiting respawn, and all you can feel is unbearable pain for what seems like an eternity because of how much your suffer. While you're stuck in that void, it seems like you may never respawn, and the thought of that is horrifying. It is so painful, that most of the mercs try their best to avoid dying. Waiting with a painful wound for the medic to heal you is favorable to dying and being stuck in that void. 

Next, what's with scout? In this story, you and scout would basically be best friends. He'd make a lot of dirty jokes with you, but really the two of you were practically siblings with how close the two of you became. 

Sadly, I can't sum up the plot I had planned for this story because I can't remember it after all this time, and when I read this story all I can do is cringe XD

Thank you all so much for reading. I really appreciated all your comments and votes. It means a lot to me to see that you have enjoyed my story.

Please, feel free to check out my other TF2 stories, such as my Oneshots book (it has some great stories in there, when I reread them, some of them still make me laugh) and my Q & A. I won't update those much, and in fact my Q & A has been ended but it's still a cute and funny read. 

I also have TMNT Fanfics I'm working on, so check those out too if you'd like. Again, thanks for reading! Byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!