Chapter 1

A/N

Don't look up what schon means in German. You'll find out later in the book!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

"MEDIC!"Soldier cried.

"I've got you!"I yelled. I activated my medigun with it pointed at the soldier. His health went up quick.

"Thanks!"

"You're welcome."

"RETREAT!"Shouted Scout. He zoomed past me. I healed him as he passed by.

"Time to go leettle girl!"

"WHOA!"I was suddenly picked up. All I could see was the floor and Heavy's back.

"LOOK OUT!" Soldier yelled. I looked up and screamed. A rocket hit us. I went flying and closed my eyes. I heard Heavy yell. I hit the ground hard and rolled. Then I hit the wall, which knocked the wind out of me.

"M-me-medic..."My voice was barely a whisper. I couldn't breathe.

"(Y/N)!"I could hear Medic's German accent. I opened my eyes a little. I saw black boots and something white. I was suddenly picked up bridal style. "Heavy! Help!" I heard Heavy's minigun shooting and him yelling, until it ran out of bullets. I still struggled to breathe. "Alright, run Heavy, Soldier, help!"

"If you know what's good for you, you will run!"I heard Soldier shooting rockets. Then everything went black.

~~Time skip~~

I felt something warm holding my hand. I fluttered my eyes open. I saw Medic holding onto my hand with both of his, looking very worried at me. I gave him a confused look. I looked around and saw I was in the infirmary. I was laying on one of the beds.

"Medic?"I asked.

"(Y/N)! You're okay!" I blinked at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What happened?"

"Heavy tried to carry you, but vone of zose BLUs shot a rocket at him, and you passed out."

"Did we get the brief case?"I asked. Medic shook his head. I groaned. I realized Medic was still holding my hand. He blushed and let go.

"Sorry."

"It's alright. How long have I been out?"

"About two hours."

"It must be night then."

"Yes."

"Then I would like to go to bed."

"Okay. Come on."

"Carry me?"I asked.

"Vat? Vhy? You're fine. You can walk."I groaned, and then smirked.

"Ah, no, my legs are still hurting."

"Oh."Medic smirked. He pulled out a needle. "Let me heal you."

"No, no, no! It's just... sore... and besides I'm better now."Medic chuckled and put the needle away.

I started to get up, but Medic slipped his arms under me. He picked me up bridal style, and held me. I blushed as I looked up into his icy blue eyes, almost grey eyes. He chuckled and started walking towards the door. He turned off the lights and walked out of the room. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He looked down at me with a smile. The other mercenaries all have to have roommates since there are limited sleeping quarters. Heavy and Sniper are roommates, Engie and Pyro and Spy are roommates, Demo and Soldier are roommates, and I'm stuck with Scout because apparently nobody else can stand him. Medic has his own room that's part of the infirmary.

Medic carried me into my room. He left the lights off, and set me down on my bed. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. I heard Scout moving around on the other bed. Medic reached out, and brushed the back of his fingers on my cheek. His hand was warm. Then he started walking towards the door.

"Thank you Medic, good night."

"Sweet dreams, schon."Medic blushed and hurried out of the room. He closed the door. Schon? I wonder what that means. It must be German since he's German. I'll ask him tomorrow. I sighed.

"(Y/N), you're okay."Scout said.

"Yup. I live to see another day my friend."

"I would have killed the guy who shot at you, but I was... doing something important."

"Mhm."I said. He chuckled.

"You got a crush on Medic, don't ya?"I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"Shut up."I blushed.

"Aha! You do!"I blushed more.

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"...Ok... Maybe I do."

"That's alright. I could tell."I sighed. After a moment, I spoke again.

"Please don't tell him."

"Okay, I won't... under one condition."

"What?"I got a little suspicious.

"Give me a blow j-"

"No."

"I was just kidding. Jeez."I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, but, will you sleep with me again?"

"Are you scared of night mares again?"

"N-no!"I sighed. After a moment, I got up and walked over to Scout's bed. "Yay!" He lifted up the blankets for me. I crawled into the small bed with him. I turned on my side, my back facing him.

"Good night, Scout."

"Good night." I could feel Scout's heat radiating from his body. His presence was actually comforting, but on the same time awkward. I closed my eyes, and thought about Medic. I pretended Scout was Medic. Soon, I drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiiiiiii! I hope you enjoyed chapter 1! Let me know what you thought in the comments! Also, go check out my TF2 Oneshots story and make some requests if you'd like! Anyways, byyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeee!