Tyrant -Ashton-

I JUST CHOKED. I FRICKING CHOKED. 203K!? Dr.Pepper rolls down my chin as we speak. GUYSSS! VIRTUAL FLIPPING HUGS!

I don't know what to say...so I'll just give you an Ashton imagine.

***

"This is our song, Ash." I whispered as we were close together, swaying back and forth. 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran is the song I breathe for.

"It is. I remember when I dragged you to the floor at prom. You didn't have anyone, and neither did I. You were so darn stubborn, and my love, you still are." He whispered, touching his lips to my head.

***

I sat down, looking around at all the dancing couples. No one bothered to ask me to prom. But I still wanted to go, to give myself hope.

"Hey." I turned to see a boy standing by the bench I was seated on. He had curly brown hair, brown eyes, and a playful grin.

"Would you like to dance?" I bit my lip and shook my head.

"Are you waiting for someone?" I didn't want him to think I was some loser.

"Yeah." He furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at his watch.

"Whoever he is, he's a damn prick. He doesn't deserve to have a lovely lady waiting alone. Come on." He held out his hand with confidence.

"I really can't dance." He rolled his eyes.

"I can't either. We'll act like fools." I laughed softly but declined.

"We'll dance slowly?" This guy's really trying to get me to dance with him.