Pretty To Me -Luke-

So I FINALLY got a request, and when you request I give you a follow after the imagine. This is for @DidHeSeeMe/ ayesha. I do y/n so others can enjoy it in their minds as well, sorry. It's supposed to be sweet.

***

“I'm so fancy, you already know, I'm in the fast lane, from L.A to Tokyo. I'm so fancy, can't you taste this gold? Remember my name, bout to blow." Then my music stopped and I turned around.

“Luke!" I yelled angrily. He smirked and his eyes trailed around my body. I looked down and realized I was wearing a black sports bra and some blue shorts.

Luke!" I yelled covering my belly and began searching frantically through my closet. But his hands were on my waist in seconds and I stood up so it wouldn't be awkward. I turned around to see Luke raising an eyebrow.

“And what do you think you were gonna do?" He asked curiously.

“I was gonna-"

“Hide your stomach?" I bit my lip and looked down.

“Y/n, you know you're the most prettiest girl in the world? And that I love to spoil you?" I felt a blush creeping up my neck.

“Really?" I whispered.

“Really." He lifted my chin to look into his blue eyes and kissed my forehead.

“And that cute belly button piercing makes your belly the cutest!" Luke started tickling me and tackled me onto the bed.

“Say you're pretty!" He yelled.

“I-I'm...pretty!" I yelled between giggles.

“Say I'm the man!" He yelled.

“Luke!" Then he stopped and I breathed heavily, trying to catch my breath.

“And I love you so much, that have planned a day for us tommorow before I go back to tour." He started kissing my stomach softly and I smiled.

“Luke, why do you love me?" I asked. Luke leaned down, keeping himself up by his elbows.

“Because, y/n, you're all the woman I need. And nobody could ever love me better. I don't want to think about anybody loving me better."

“Luke. You are the most cheesiest, biggest, annoyingest...and most wonderful boyfriend any girl could have." Then we leaned in and shared a passionate kiss.

Aww. Double update comin ASAP! Shout out to...let me check... @JamaicaCristineCanar for voting on Good Enough first!! Stupid notifications making me scroll so damn(excuse my language) far to find a username. Go check out my other Fanfics while you wait for me to update sometimes!!!

Love MH