He Finds Out Your Pregnant Pt.2

A lovely lady requested a part two for Luke's imagine on this. But ya know, since it was a preference I'm just adding Cal, Mikey, and Ash. Okay!

***

Luke:

"Hello. Kick, kick, kick." Luke waved at you but quickly dismissed you as he waved to his daughter inside your stomach.

"You are obsessed Luke." He gave you a big grin and placed his head on your stomach.

"She's gonna look just like you." He whispered. You rolled your eyes.

"She'll look just like you. Not me." Luke rolled his eyes back and nodded.

"Whatever you say babe."

"Were you having contractions last night y/n?" Niall appeared from the hallway, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Yeah..." You blushed. You knew you were basically screaming bloody murder, and you denied Niall's comforting massages.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Luke pouted. You shrugged.

"Sorry. I didn't know if you were sleepy or busy all the way in Brazil." Luke sighed and kissed your forehead.

"I'd stop a whole show for you." You smiled at Luke, but then grabbed his hand as a contraction hit you.

"Breathe baby. Just breathe."

Calum:

"-I'm a Daddy." You were telling Calum's Mum, in hopes for a positive response. And she was ecstatic, Joy couldn't wait to be a grandmother.

"Well, I love you Mom. I gotta go." He hung up and hugged you.

"Boy or girl?" Calum was the known "Baby Whisperer". Any friend that you had that was pregnant, Calum would always guess the right gender.

"Definitely a boy." You smiled and rubbed your stomach.

"What are we gonna name you bud?" You asked your growing tummy.

"We should name him Prince." You nodded with a smile at the sweet name for your potential baby boy.

"Prince Winston Hood." You felt a small kick and Calum smiled and kissed your clothed stomach.

Ashton:

"It's buldging and ugly, how could you think I'm pretty?" You asked Ashton, looking in the mirror at all your strecth marks.

"Because no matter where you are and what we do, I will always see the girl I met backstage. The girl that blushed, because she was going to meet 4 idiots, especially one, that changed her life forever." He wrapped his arms around you from your back and his long fingers rested on your bare stomach.

"You are beautiful, just the way you are." He whispered and kissed your cheek. You smiled and bit your lip.

"Really?" He nodded and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Can't wait for the pregnancy photoshoot tommorow."

Michael:

"Zayn, we wanna ask you something." Michael said smiling. Zayn readjusted his red sweater and nodded.

"We wanna name our baby after you...would that be okay?" You asked nervously. Zayn's eyes widened in surprise.

"Wow, y/n. I'm kinda honored. That would be great." You sighed and hugged Zayn.

"I was really hoping you'd say yes, or I would've been crushed. And Zayn, I want you to be one of the first people to see him besides me and Mikey. You've been such a good friend to me over the years, and you helped me meet Michael. I kinda owe ya one...or two billon." We all laughed in usion.

"And would you think of a middle name for Zayn Clifford?" Zayn nodded happily.

There ya go beauties! :)

Be you!
MH xxx