Heartache On The Big Screen -Ashton-

You are on a reality show calledStars In Lights', you are Ashton's girlfriend in this TV Drama.
***

“Hey y/n. I need to talk to you." Ashton said gesturing for me to follow him. The cameras followed us into our room where we sat on our bed.

“So...last week, I met this girl. And we sorta hooked up." He said biting his lip. I was silent with shock. My mouth went dry as I opened my mouth.

I stood and pushed past the cameras into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. I drained it and threw the glass into the wall.

“Y/n? What's up?" Michael asked confused. I buried my face in his chest.

“A-Ashton...cheated, o-on me." I sobbed as he wrapped his arms around me. He tensed up and I lifted my head to see Ashton. I escaped his arms and stood in front of Ashton.

“This ain't a movie that I wanna see, a tragic story, starring you and me. Oh god we're stuck inside this scene. Time is ticking, and I'm at a turn. The camera's rolling and I forgot my line. My script is written how I see. This is my heartbreak on the big screen."

“Rewind before everything went wrong," I picked up photographs and flung them around.

“Our first date, kiss, time, when you went on your first tour, when I met the band, when I defended you on Twitter and Instagram. When I gave you your nickname, when I gave you that necklace, when I got a matching tattoo with you." I showed off my arm.

“Y/n, I'm so sorry. I love you so so much. Please, if I do it again you can have the boys kick my a.ss and I won't press charges." He begged. I grabbed the back of his neck and crashed our lips together.

“Don't break me." I said against his lips. He sighed.

“Don't make me." I kissed his nose.

“Be good to me kangaroo." I whispered.

“I love you too much not to y/n."

Short but I think it was cute. Obviously the song is ‘Heartache on The Big Screen'. Love it, live with it!