ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 8

(Warning)

~Authors POV~Jin was very mad at Namjoon for not listening to him

~Authors POV~
Jin was very mad at Namjoon for not listening to him. He exactly said to be back for dinner but no it was way past dinner now. "Why are you wearing those clothes?" Jin said trying not to yell. "Well me and Jackson were just dressing up"  joon said. "Really?" Jin said not believing Namjoon. "Yes we were doing are makeup and just dress up we didn't do anything else" joon said. "Ok. But you still disobeyed me. And you know what happens when people disobey me. Right?" Jin said sarcastically. "Y-Yes hyung" Namjoon jail putting his head down. "Follow me" jin said. Namjoon followed. They got to Jin's room and jin closed the door and locked it. Of course Namjoon didn't notice. "Strip" jin said. Namjoon was shocked because these are not the punishments that they would do. Jin hyung would only take away their phones stuff like that but nothing sexual. "Did you not hear? I said strip" jin said again this time sounding like a deep voice. Namjoon didn't want to go in more trouble so he just took off his clothes. "Good boy~" jin said. Namjoon was now sitting on Jin's bed waiting for something to happen. Jin Wales up to Namjoon and grabbed his member and started stroking him. Namjoon couldn't help but let out whiny moans. Jin sped up and Namjoon was now a blushing mess. Namjoon soon released. Namjoon was breathless and still shocked. Jin smirked "now you know to always listen to me huh" jin said. "Yes hyung"  Namjoon said blushing more. Jin leaves his room and Namjoon is still on his bed. After a few minutes Namjoon left Jin's room and went into the shower and went to his bed. He laid down. Namjoon thought of what happened and immediately blushed at the thought. Namjoon then fell asleep after thinking of jin.
☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎

A/n: thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Bye