ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

{Authors POV}Namjoon woke up to his alarm

{Authors POV}
Namjoon woke up to his alarm. It was only 10:00 am. He got up and went to his closet in search of some clothes. Today he decided to wear some black shorts and a black crop top sweater. Namjoon also put on some lip gloss to finish the look off. This is his whole outfit:

Namjoon went into his bathroom to check himself out in the mirror

Namjoon went into his bathroom to check himself out in the mirror. He smiles. He saw the shorts he had on that showed his thighs off. And the lip gloss that made his lips plump. He finally was ready. Namjoon went downstairs to the living room where he saw all the others. They were all watching a movie. He got the others attention by saying "good morning" the others then turned around to see Namjoon. They were all checking Namjoon out. From head to toe. All of them wanted Namjoon but they didn't have the guts to even really talk to him. "Good morning" hobi was the first to say. The rest then said "morning". A few minutes later and Namjoon was in the middle of hobi and jimin. Namjoon was watching the movie. The movie they were watching was Harry Potter. Namjoon had to admit Harry looked handsome. But not as handsome as his hyung's  and dongsaeng's. When the movie was almost finished Namjoon started to think. What if he talks about Harry potters actor (A/n: the person that plays him). Would they become jealous? So Namjoon started to talk about Daniel Radcliffe. "He's very handsome in this scene" and "oh doesn't he look handsome there" stuff like that. And Namjoon was right the others did get jealous. Jealous of Namjoon complementing someone else. A few minutes later and the movie was finished. "That was great we should watch another movie!" Joonie said. "Like what kind of movie though" Taehyung said. "A Christmas movie!" Namjoon said happily. "Sure" jin said smiling at Namjoon. Jin thought how cute Namjoon was. After a few minutes of trying to decide on a movie to watch they finally picked one. They were going to watch the night before Christmas. "Shh it's starting" joon said shushing the others.
~TIME SKIP~
It's been 40 minutes into the movie and Namjoon was asleep. He was leaning on hobi's shoulder. Hobi was cooing at how cute Namjoon was. But the others seemed jealous of him. They wanted to have Namjoon sleep on them too. But they all let it slide. A few minutes later the movie was over. "Anyone volunteer to put Namjoon in his room" hobi asked since he is not that strong to pick up Namjoon. (A/N: sorry if that offended anyone.) "I'll do it!" Jungkook whisper yelled. Jungkook grabbed Namjoonfron the couch he was on. Then he went up to Namjoon's room and tucked him in. "Oh hyung, if only I could tell you how much I love you" jungkook said while whispering. He then kissed Namjoon's forehead. "Good night hyung" he said as he smiles at Namjoon. Jungkook then walks out going to his own room.
♒︎
♒︎
♒︎
♒︎
A/n: so hobi=jhope and joonie or joon=Namjoon. And I put Harry Potter because I was watching it. Sorry for writing short story's. I hope you enjoyed. Thank you for reading. Bye :)
P.s. I'll also try to update every day.