𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

~Namjoon's pov~He h-he KISSED ME!!! I was shocked! At first I didn't know what to do

~Namjoon's pov~
He h-he KISSED ME!!! I was shocked! At first I didn't know what to do. But then I couldn't let this chance to go away. So I kissed him back. It was a passionate kiss. It felt like heaven. I never wanted it to end but it did. Jungkook was the first to pull away. I pouted from the loss of contact. Jungkook smiles at me. "Hyung has anyone told you that you're a good kisser?" Jungkook asked. I only looked down and blushed. We both went inside. We greeted the others. "Well i-I'm going t-to my room" I said while blushing. "Ok" jungkook said scratching the back of his neck. I closed my door and then slid down the door. I still can't believe he kissed me. I wonder if- no namjoon don't think that I said to myself while hitting my head, but not hard. I got up and went to change to go to sleep. I changed into a very large shirt and shorts that reached up to my thigh. I laid in bed and I started thinking about the kiss. I touched my lips. I can't help but squeal. He really did kiss me. Me!? I couldn't stop fan girlish over it. I soon fell asleep.

~Jungkook's POV~
I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling. I remember the kiss and lightly blushed. It felt like the right thing to do. I couldn't fall asleep. I looked at the time and it was already 12:00 in the morning. I got up and decided to go to Namjoon's room. I knocked on the door and then opened it. I saw hyung sleeping peacefully. He looked so beautiful. I couldn't keep my eyes away from him. A few minutes I laid in bed with him and I held onto his waist. Then I fell asleep. Knowing that I'm with my precious cute hyung.

A/N: sorry for not updating and for this chapter for being short. Anyway thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed this soft chapter. Bye :) p.s I'm very very sorry that it's short but I promise to make longer chapters soon.