𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.

———————
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁 ~ 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓘𝓽 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷
———————

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Birthday tributes are paid to The Queen at the Oscar Theatre

On Wednesday 18 December, tributes were paid to The Queen at the Oscar Theatre ahead of her 76th birthday.

From the stage, representatives from The Queen's foundations spoke about her personal initiatives and her involvement in working for children, young people and the elderly.

The event was filmed, and will be broadcast by SVT on 22 December.

————

"I saw the Ellen interview." Harry said as I sat across from them.

"Trust me, I was just as surprised as you guys when she came out." I said.

"I'm just happy you guys are finally back together." Meghan said.

"I know everyone is. The girls wouldn't stop calling after the interview happened and it was just a lot of squealing and crying then you know the whole speech but I'm glad she came to her senses." I said.

"I wonder what made her change her mind?" Harry asked.

"I don't know but before she can change her mind. I'm going to ask her to marry me." I answered.

"What?!" Meghan squealed.

"Yes, I've been thinking about this for two years and now I'm going to do it." I said.

"Do you know how you want to propose?" Harry asked.

"Well, the King invited me over to spend the holidays with them so I planned to do it then with her family around." I answered.

"Good thing, we'll be there to witness it in person." Meghan said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The king invited us to spend the holidays with them too. He said we should be surrounded by family and since Sibylla basically adopted us as her siblings then we should be there." Harry answered.

"That was very thoughtful and sweet of him to do that for you guys especially with what you guys are going through with your own family." I said.

"I know and he invited my mom too so I'm excited to experience a Swedish Christmas." Meghan said.

"Trust me, it's magical." I said.

"You know Sibylla asked me if we would ever consider moving to Sweden." Harry said.

"She did?" Meghan asked.

"Yeah, it was during your pregnancy especially after the phone call when you called her in tears. She was so upset by what the media was doing to you that she wanted to rage war on them but I had to calm her down. Then she asked would we move to Sweden. I told her I didn't think it was possible but I seeing how Madeleine and Sibylla split their time between the states and Sweden, we should be able to do it too, especially since we would be a lot closer to the uk." Harry answered.

"Would you guys really want to live in Sweden?" I asked.

"I mean I think it would be more comfortable than our current situation and plus my mom could visit more without the scrutiny." Meghan answered.

I pulled out my phone and went through my gallery and clicked on the photo before showing it to them.

"This is currently my house in Sweden, it's near the palace where Sibylla and her parents stay so if you guys are serious about moving to Sweden then I'll give you my place as a late wedding present." I said as Harry took the phone and showed Meghan.

" I said as Harry took the phone and showed Meghan

"It's a beautiful home, Adonis." Meghan said.

"It has six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, and a guest house. The area of property totals almost 700 m2, including 476 m2 of living space. The location of the house is perfect for a large family but your family size is also good. There are several desirable educational institutions, from preschools to upper secondary schools, are within walking distance. The house is located almost equidistant to Ösby School, Ekeby School, Vasa School, Danderyd Upper Secondary School and Viktor Rydberg School." I said.

"And if we are able to move then where will you stay?" Harry asked.

"Don't worry about me. I own several properties in Sweden. I'll be good and most likely, I'll be living in the palace with Sibylla by then." I answered.

"Thank you, Adonis." Meghan said.

"Thank you." Harry said.

"No problem, we have to stick together. Just make sure you get your father and grandmother to agree to the move." I said.

"Once we return to London, that's the first thing I'll do." Harry said.