𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving.

————
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓎 𝒟𝒶𝓎
————

Princess Sibylla and Princess Sofia attended the meeting of Global Challenge

Princess Sibylla and Princess Sofia attended a networking meeting on female entrepreneurship organized by Global Challenge.

The meeting focused on the importance of social entrepreneurship and challenges in gender equality and how solutions can be jointly find.

Global Challenge (Global Utmaning) is an independent think tank that promotes sustainable development within social, economic and environmental dimensions.

————

20th November 2019

King Carl XVI Gustaf, Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria, Princess Sibylla, Prince Daniel and Princess Sofia attended a round table discussion on artificial intelligence and children's safety on the internet.

————

"Woah, that's a lot of peonies, sunflowers, or tulips, Victoria." I said, entering the main room.

"These are not for me." Victoria said as she handed me the card that was placed in the  peonies, sunflowers, or tulips.

"Who would send me  peonies, sunflowers, or tulips?" I asked, opening the card. I read what's written inside of it.

"You know they symbolize happiness, prosperity, and romance." Victoria answered.

"Oh Gosh." I said as I closed the card.

"They're from Adonis." Victoria said.

"Yes." I said as I placed the card on the table.

"Give the man a chance." Victoria said.

"I don't want to." I said.

"Liar." Victoria said.

"You can keep them." I said, walking away.

"Henrik, please bring these lovely flowers to Sibylla's residence, please." Victoria said with a smile.

"Yes, Your Royal Highness." Henrik said.

————

Princess Sibylla  Is Using Her Love of Dogs to Help Domestic Violence Victims Keep Their Pets

Princess Sibylla says she's had a connections to animals since she was a little girl saving squirrels and hummingbirds that had fallen from frees.

So when she moved to Los Angeles she ended up having five dogs, sometimes six.

Princess Sibylla even credits her dogs with helping her heal from brain surgery. (She was diagnosed with a benign brain tumor in February 2017.)

Her deep love of animals and first-hand experience with recovery led her to team up with Purina. Their Purple Leash Project aims to help domestic abuse victims and their pets stay together. One in three women and one in four men will experience domestic violence in their lifetime. Yet only 10% of shelters accommodates people with their pets.