𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

A journey is like marriage.
The certain way to be wrong is to think you
control it.

————
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒜 𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝑒𝓎
October 16, 2019
————

Princess Sibylla: "I'm on a Journey to Keep Getting Better"

The Swedish Princess shares why it's so important to listen to your body

On her 39th birthday, Princess Sibylla underwent an eight-hour surgery to remove a golfball-size tumor in her brain.

Now, three years later, she is thriving.

She has returned to her royal duties and is even the host of the "Better Together With Sibylla" podcast, where she interviews the world's leading healers, experts, influential celebrities, and game-changers who reveal their secrets and tips to getting better in all areas of life, including physical health, emotional wellness, spirituality, finances, and more.

After her health scare, Sibylla says she has a clear perspective on what is truly important. She has let go of unnecessary stress, the concept of perfection, and is empowering everyone to put their health first.

She sat down with Thrive to share how she's getting better, and helping others along the way.

~ • ~ • ~
Sibylla P.O.V

"You're being childish." Madeleine said as I found a stray chair in the corridor and claimed it as my own.

"I'm not! I just..." I said before pausing, I knew I was being childish but I just didn't want to admit it.

"You're jeopardizing something potentially wonderful with Adonis just because of that loser, Harold. News flash, Sib, not every man is Harold especially not Adonis, he clearly has genuine feelings for you." Madeleine said as she was inspecting her manicure as if to not want to pay me any attention.

"I just don't like him." I said.

"What is there not to like?!" She asked as she scoffed.

"We can't be lucky as you, Maddy." I answered.

Madeleine's arm wrapped around my shoulder and pulled me into her side in a hug.

"I'm sorry. I want you to be happy." Madeleine said.

"I will be." I saw a flash of Adonis walk past the window.

Enough to make my stomach knot and my hands grip for Madeleine's hand.

"I will be as soon as I can get out of this house." I said.

Madeleine looked at the window and laughed as Carl Philip and Adonis talked.