Twenty (It's 18+)

Hongjoong closed the small notebook and huffed a breath, his mind could already get a clear view on what happened to Seonghwa, so now he had to try and get him to get better, even thought he's already halfway there.

Hongjoong pulls out his phone and resets his schedule, giving himself the task of meeting Seonghwa in the morning tomorrow for a whole hour just so they could talk and maybe get Seonghwa to reveal a little more about his own self.

After the little reminder was set, Hongjoong placed his laptop and other things aside onto the desk then headed to his bed, the grey bed was invitingly staring back at him, inticing him to fall asleep.

Hongjoong crawled under the sheets and nustled himself in before closing his eyes, his thoughts clearing themselves out voluntarily so he could have a good night's rest for tomorrow.

-

Wooyoung gulped down the remainder of his bitter liquor, it wasn't like he enjoyed it, no, I was just that for everyone with a problem, the only thing they could do other than try and fix it is forget it even if it was for a few hours since not every problem has an evident solution, no matter if it wasn't any way that serious.

" How do I tell him.... San doesn't really get any of my hints... How do I tell him..?" Wooyoung mumbled to himself as he laid his heavy head on the coffee table, his mind too blurry to give him any substantial answers, it was quite useless at this point.

Wooyoung grabbed his phone and scrolled along the contacts list, seeing the little 6 lettered contact belonging to The person he was really desperate to see and listen to right now.

Wooyoung pressed call on the number and placed it on the table with speaker on, it took a few seconds until the person picked up.

' Hey Wooyoung, what is it? "

Wooyoung grinned and sighed at the voice,
" Sannie, come over... "
Wooyoung called out

" Are you drunk? Oh no, when you're drunk we always do it, I don't wanna do it today, I gotta go meet my parents next morning"

"Sannie...please... I miss you..."Wooyoung slurred, his tone practically begging

" Ha... Wooyoung, I really don't wanna be late. Can you make sure I won't be late if I come over? "

" Sannie.... I don't know anything dont ask, just come... Please? " Wooyoung's voice was barely audible at the end, leaving a long pause before an answer came from the phone.

" Damn it "

The phone got cut off and only a small sound effect was heard before silence. Wooyoung picked up his phone and shut it, leaning his head on the table and shutting his eyes, he waited for San to arrive.

Once Wooyoung heard the door being opened, he turned around and got up, stumbling towards it and being caught by San who opened it just in time.

" Sannieeee!" Wooyoung giggled and clung onto San's shirt, the other male sighed and carried Wooyoung to his bedroom and laid him onto the bed.

"Lay down, dont. TRY. Anything." San warned, trying to look as stern as possible, since he could never count how many times he ever actually left Wooyoung's House without Woo having to change the covers the next morning, because there were no days to count.

Wooyoung pulled San down onto the bed and sat on top of him, trapping the male who grunted, " Wooyoung no, not today. Stop it I have to meet my parents tomorrow." San weakly warned, barely fighting, " Its OK, I have the alarm on nowdays, just wake up according to it." Wooyoung mumbled as he kissed along San's jawline, San groaned and held onto Wooyoung's small waist, already turned on by the small gesture and grinding up against Wooyoung.

Wooyoung kissed every single corner of San and made him helpless, easily subduing him to have his own fun way.

Wooyoung teased squirming San and jerked him off while making out, making the boy turn into jelly.

" Ah-Aah.. Wooyoung-ah, go easy on me..." San moaned as he felt Wooyoung pull his jeans down all the way and throw it one to the ground, Wooyoung didn't listen and continued kissing his lips, shutting him up.

Wooyoung let out lewd and inappropriate noises as he pushed San inside himself, his hole somehow kind of loose.

" Ah! Ah.. Why are you so loose, you had someone else?" San moaned, his nails digging into Wooyoung's hips, Wooyoung shook his head and let out a gasp, " I- I did it myself, ah- oh fuck.." Wooyoung cursed, biting his lips and throwing his head back as his hole stretched wider, San panted and kissed Wooyoung again, his lips craving for more.

" You know you can't touch yourself... Did you forget?" San warned in his husky voice, Wooyoung looked into the male's eyes and shook his head, " No", " Then whyd you do it?" San cupped one of Wooyoung's cheeks with his hand, the younger blushed and looked away, " I missed you..." He mumbled, San grinned and kissed him, " You can just call me next time, its not like I could ever say no" San kissed Wooyoung again, the younger was desperate and devoured San's lips, only pulling away when San did.

Wooyoung slowly pulled himself up and pushed himself down onto San, sliding the rod in and out of himself, San let his hands roam the horny and drunk male as the boy rode his high off and gave San pleasure.

San gripped onto Wooyoung's hips and thrusted into the smaller whenever he felt like Wooyoung was going too weak, earning loud cries from the smaller male, they were doing this raw anyways.

San finally got Wooyoung to cum and once he did, San threw Wooyoung on his back and pinned his wrists down as he pounded into him, Wooyoung came the second time while San was filling him up, his pants heavy once San pulled out, both attempting to catch their breaths.

" Sannie... I love you." Wooyoung muttered next to the older male, San turned around and smiled, " I love you too" San replied, Wooyoung turned around and shook his head, " I love you like I love a lover, so... Instead of being friends with benefits... Can we be lovers instead?" Wooyoung looked at San with hope in his eyes, the older bursted out in a chuckle and kissed Wooyoung's lips softly, " Never thought you'd say it. Sure, let's date. " San smiled sweetly, Wooyoung wrapped his arms around San and smiled to himself.