Twelve

The next morning , Hongjoong walked to Seonghwa's cell with a smile , greeting everyone he net along the way .

" Good morning , little brother " Hongjoong greeted Seungmin happily , making the kid confused ,
" Yeah... Good morning hyung but when did I become your little brother ? " Seungmin spoke as he got up to unlock Seonghwa's cell , " Were both Kim's , so we're brothers . " Hongjoong replied with a smile on his face , Seungmin nodded and shrugged , " Seonghwa ssi has been asking for a lot of water today , we were confused but he didn't seem to do anything wrong with it so I let it go , he even looked more lively today " Seungmin informed as he unlocked the door , Hongjoong walked in to see Seonghwa's hair soaked and the culprit frozen .

Hongjoong burst down in laughter , covering his mouth with the clipboard . Seonghwa blushed . " What is so funny.... " Seonghwa mumbled , peeking up from his soaked bangs , Hongjoong shook his head , still letting out a few giggles .
Hongjoong sat down in the chair and moved it to where Seonghwa was sitting on the bed , " What is this ? " Hongjoong asked , holding a bunch of clumped hair in-between his fingers ,
" I tried to make them longer... like before , until they covered my eyes... ". Seonghwa guiltily murmured , Hongjoong shook his head , " don't do this , you'll catch flu " Hongjoong grabbed the towel on the table which is used for showering but he wiped up Seonghwa's hair instead , the older sat quietly and patiently without complaint as Hongjoong wiped his head dry .

The doctor sat back down , moving hair out of Seonghwa's face , Seonghwa pouted , Hongjoong just shook his head again and pecked Seonghwa on the lips once more before wringing out the towel , making Seonghwa freeze again .
Hongjoong looked at Seonghwa's meds , noticing some that weren't eaten yet , he didn't call Seonghwa out because he seemed to have almost eaten them but he paused for a bit maybe , Hongjoong sat back down , pecking Seonghwa and holding his hand . The older blushed deeply , not knowing what to do .

" You have to come and see me later after lunch , I'll give you a tag and show it to Seungmin after lunch , he'll bring you to my office , we have an appointment . Seonghwa nodded , pushing his bangs back with his hand
. Hongjoong pulled out a tag and took off his bracelet , making Seonghwa confused , Hongjoong hung the tag onto his bracelet , " Here , put it on " he gave it to Seonghwa who did as told , Seonghwa smiled as he observed the bracelet , it was pretty . " Pretty , isn't it ? " Hongjoong asked , Seonghwa nodded , " It's pretty but I have the hospital's bracelet thing so I can just put it on there " Seonghwa spoke , " No , you will not do that because I want you to keep the bracelet " Hongjoong stopped Seonghwa , pushing the older's hand away from the tag , Seonghwa nodded and let go , plopping his hands onto the bed .

Hongjoong smiled widely as he looked at Seonghwa who looked back with sleepy eyes , " Did you sleep last night ? " Hongjoong asked , leaning onto the bed , Seonghwa moved his face back , " Yes... A little " he replied , Hongjoong nodded and pulled away , sitting back onto the chair , " And what were you thinking about ? " He asked , " stuff " Seonghwa answered casually , surprising Hongjoong who lifted his eyebrows in amusement .
" Okay then , you can go to sleep , but then it's almost time for showers so you should shower in the bathroom at my office , the patient's shower take too long and Seungmin told me you always shower late . I want you to eat early so come with me , after that we can go through some questions " Hongjoong got up , walking to the front door with Seonghwa's towel , turning back to see the male still sitting on the bed , " Seonghwa " he called out , making the male snap out of his trance , " oh , oh yeah right " Seonghwa got up , following Hongjoong outside .

" Hey Seungmin , I'm bringing Seonghwa to my office to take a shower , he needs to eat early , also , clear your schedule later after lunch for a while if possible , I need you to bring him to my office later , I gave him the tag so ask him for it " Hongjoong told Seungmin who was talking to Hyunjin , Seungmin nodded , going back to Hyunjin as Hongjoong left .

Hongjoong pulled Seonghwa into his office , placing the towel onto his desk , " Now go and take your shower " Hongjoong reached up to peck Seonghwa but this time , Seonghwa saw it coming so he kissed Hongjoong instead , startling the doctor who stumbled but kissed back . Hongjoong pulled away , giggling as Seonghwa smiled , " I helped you this time " Seonghwa announced proudly , Hongjoong shook his head , " You really are something , aren't you ? " Hongjoong chuckled as he pushed Seonghwa to the bathroom , " Go take a shower you dumb "

Seonghwa giggled as he entered the bathroom .
.
.
.
.

Once Seonghwa came out , Hongjoong looked up and blushed , he looked back at his papers as clueless Seonghwa wore his change of clothing .

Once Seonghwa vwas dressed , droplets of water dripped onto his shirt and made it stick to his chest ,
Hongjoong noticed and sighed .

" Sit down " Hongjoong spoke as he took Seonghwa's towel in his hand , Seonghwa did as told , sitting on the doctor's seat .

" Don't move Hwa " Hongjoong ordered as he started wiping Seonghwa's hair , the older leaned back and dozed off during the process .

Once Hongjoong was done , he was confused when Seonghwa didn't get up so he looked for himself . The sight of sleeping Seonghwa made him smile
, Hongjoong kissed the older in his sleep , then felt hands wrap around his waist and pull him closer . He knew Seonghwa was awake or at least half awake , but he didn't pull away .
Seonghwa hugged Hongjoong and forced the male to sit on his lap as he kissed him .

Hongjoong grunted , starting to lazily kiss Seonghwa who kissed him hungrily . The smaller male ran his hand through Seonghwa's damp hair , inhaling his scent heavily .

Hongjoong pushed his tongue in and moaned as Seonghwa started sucking on it . The younger grinded onto Seonghwa who groaned in response , his fingers digging into Hongjoong's waist .

Seonghwa pulled away , both panting heavily . " Let's keep our pants on " Hongjoong giggled , getting one back in return .

The younger got off and went to his bag , pulling out something .

He shook the container at Seonghwa who smiled widely and took it , pushing back his hair before busting it open and eating the Pringles that he craved , Hongjoong smiled at how cute he seemed and rufled his hair ,
" Don't eat too much , you'll take in too much salt " Hongjoong preached and Seonghwa himmed and looked up with a smile and a mouth full of Pringles that made the male laugh and kiss his forehead .