Chapter Six💝❤️

Half an hour later, Henry came in looking tired and sweaty, he was wearing an armless Red sport Jersey, black track suit and a lace black canvas that fitted him perfectly,he looked really handsome with his pink lips,then I discovered he has large muscles that made his cuteness look manly.................
    "Good day" I said to him when he entered
He responded by saying " How are you ?"
Fine, I said
"Welcome oooo, Mr sport man" greeted Appiah
He smiled ignoring her and went inside.
      When the power supply has been interrupted, we brought out our books to do a little reading. The maths sum were too hard to do that Appiah had to call her brother out to help us out .
    He came , after she pleaded with him ,He drew a stool near me and sat down. Then,he started teaching us how to solve the exercise, from his explanation l could see he was a typical maths Guru since he was a science student .
I stared at him unconsciously, I couldn't help but look at him, He looked fastidiously neat and cool , I noticed he just finished bathing. He looked at me in the eye and faced the work back, He had noticed that I was staring at him. When he was true, he smiled at me and then stood up to leave.
"Thanks"Both Appiah and l said
" Don't mention " he replied and went back to his room .
    Later, In the evening Appiah escorted me back home.

   I know this chapter is too short but still keep reading and don't forget to
    Vote
    Share and
Comment 💕

Thanks from Adeola