Prologue: The Dragon Is Unleashed

In a world where females rule while all males are shunned because of the special ability that all females have called Aura which all males are incapable of having lives a boy who has the dream of helping people by becoming the first huntsman. Unfortunately he doesn't have aura and a semblance so he can't become a huntsman...........or so he and everyone else thought. This is his story in becoming the first huntsman, he is Y/n L/n aka Kamen Rider Cross-Z.

==================================>
Y/n's POV.

The screen shows a 15 year old boy that is in a puddle of his own blood, trying to stand back up but is being kicked back down again by one of the girls surrounding him.

Girl #1: "Why do you even try to become a huntsman? You'll never become one because your a weak frail male that will only be useful by being a house husband or a slave to us highly superior females!!!" Kicks him again when he tries to stand up.

Girl #2: "Yeah!!! You should just give up on your idiotic dream and face the reality that you'll never be able to be better than us. And that you'll always be useless!!!" Kicks him when he tries to stand up,and kicks him 5 more times when he is on the ground.

Y/n: "Y-you kick l-like a b-baby" Gets kicked in all directions multiple times

Girl #3: "Hey girls, let's just leave this loser. Because no matter what happens he'll always be a weak, useless, defenceless male that won't actually be able to achieve anything."

Girl #4: "Yeah she's right let's get outta here."

All of the girls leave Y/n bleeding on the ground.

Y/n POV.

Y/n: "Now you guys might be thinking what happened and why I was beaten by 4 girls. Well I would tell you........but it would make the Author's job harder so I'll just not and let you guys use your imagination."

Author: Dude stop breaking the fourth wall!!! Do you know how much it costs to fix these things!!!

Y/n: "How much does it cost tho?"

Author: More than this entire story!!! So would you be so kind to shut up and stop breaking the fourth wall because if you don't, I'll replace you with another character as the MC!!!!!

Y/n: "Geez fine I'll shut up.Don't need to do anything drastic. *whispers* You crazy introvert of a god."

Author: What was that!!!!!

Y/n: "Nothing!!!"

Y/n tries to stand up but falls back down

Y/n: "Damn! Those girls really did a number on me."

???/???: "Y/N!!!"

Y/n: "Huh?" I look to my side and see a girl with blonde hair that looks the same age of me and another girl with black hair with red tips that looks 2 years younger than me running to me.

???: "Y/n are you alright?!!"

Y/n: "Yeah. I think I am, Yang." Tries to stand up but falls back down. "Oww!!!"

???: "Y/n you're alright, your really hurt!!! Please let us help you!!!"

Y/n: "Fine, Ruby. Could you and Yang help me get to the nurse's office, I don't think I'll be able to get there by myself."

Yang: Of course Y/n. Gets his right arm and wraps it around her neck.

Ruby: "Don't worry Y/n!!! Because me and Yang will always be here to help you!!!" Takes his left arm and wraps it around her neck.