Crazy Series 2 : A Crazy Wedding

Start from the beginning

"You..." Omkara says in shock.

"I am just 18 years old. I am too young to get married." Gauri tells him in a pleading tone.

Oh God! Even she is running away.

Suddenly, he hears voices of people approaching; he quickly holds Gauri's hand and runs towards his car.

"HEY!" Gauri says in shock.

"Sshh!" Omkara shushes her up as he continued on and stops near his car. "Get in." Omkara tells her.

Gauri looks at him confused.

"Before anyone finds us and take us to back in, get inside. We need to leave." Omkara tells her frantically and Gauri quickly sits inside. Closing her door, Omkara hurries to the other side and opens the driver's seat and throws his bag to the backseat and gets in. He drives away quickly.

"You were also running away?" Gauri asks shocked seeing his bag.

"I am just 21... Where were you going?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to get away from here."

"Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know." Gauri replies scared, now that she was coming to her senses she didn't know where she should go. "Where are you going?" Gauri asks him.

"Dammit!" Omkara furiously hits on his steering. "No idea." Omkara replies helplessly.

Gauri sighs loudly as she leaned back on the head rest closing her eyes in dread.

Omkara drivers around for a while and finally he pulls over at an isolated area and gets out of the car. Gauri follows him out.

"What are we going to do?" Gauri asks him worried.

"I don't know." Omkara replies as he tried to think what to do next.

They remained silent for a while then Omkara asks her, "Were your parents forcing you to marry?"

"Yes, in my kundali it says that if I don't get married now then I'll not marry for 12 years."

"12 years?" Omkara asks, "That specific?"

"Yeah." Gauri replies chuckling. "30 is not a bad age to get married na?"

Omkara shrugs, "Do you mind if I smoke?"

Gauri shakes her head.

"Thanks." Omkara replies smiling as he took out a cigarette. "You want one?"

"I haven't smoked before." Gauri replies nervously as she rubbed her hands.

"Are you cold?"

"Slightly... I am nervous." Gauri replies and then asks curiously, "Does that help one relax?"

"It helps me." Omkara replies.

Gauri looks at the lit cigarette he was holding. Omkara watches her looking at his cigarette and then she hesitantly looks up at him. Omkara takes out the cigarette pack and says, "Shoot! I am out." He discards the empty pack and offers the one he was smoking, "Here."

"Thanks." Gauri says as she took it and keeps it to her lips then she slightly sniffs in.

"You need to take it in." Omkara explains.

"How?" Gauri asks confused.

"Pass it here." Gauri hands him the cigarette. "Inhale through your mouth and take it in into your throat." Omkara explains as he showed her how to inhale and then exhales out the smoke. Then he passes it to her.