Everything happened in a blink that kong have no time to react, he can't believe Arthit stubbornness, on the other side Arthit cursed himself for avoiding kong, he knows kong might be a good help in his session, but he doesn't want to take a risk, what if his past self harmed kong in the past, or even did something terrible to him then what will kong think about him so he decided to avoid kong help.

Doctor Tum session was a failure, neither Oon nor krist take over, when Arthit is in his own thoughts his phone ringed "hello mae... fine mae...yes, I am coming...hmm, mae is dad there?......ok mae" after she ends the call, Arthit smirked evily and thought "he gonna trap in his own trap today".

Arthit styled perfectly for his dad's business party and reached there in the evening. He messaged kong about his session earlier but the latter didn't reply him yet, Arthit knows kong have all rights to get mad at him, he promised himself to ask forgiveness to him tonight.

He was welcomed by his mother first when he asked about his uncle whereabouts to his mother, she told him, his uncle is sick and can't make it, Arthit got surprised because that's new and weird, his uncle never avoids any business meet, so he thought to enquire deeply about this matter later.

Arthit met many business people and his mother, as usual, introducing many girls to him for a date, he quickly searched for his father to escape from his mother, after seeing his father walking inside the home Arthit rushed behind his dad.

His dad get inside the office room, followed by him. When he opened the door he heard his father voice "I know you will come, take your seat, what do you want?"

Startled by his father voice Arthit takes his seat, after a deep breath he asked: "I want to know why you don't love me anymore?"

His father asked sarcastically "why are you asking now? Did anyone told you to ask me?"

Arthit gritted his teeth in anger, after calming himself with another deep breath he said "No! no one told me to ask, I am done with your cold shoulders, you loved me a lot during my childhood, cared me like a special one, now what happened for you to act cold? why dad? Why? Did I made any sinful mistake ", Arthit eyes welled up.

But Arthit's dad maintained his blank face, not showing his sadness for Arthit tears, he retorted in his head voice, "mistake? you said any mistake? Damn! you caused a disaster Arthit, now get lost before I loose control"

Arthit got angered and yelled, "I won't! I will never leave out without knowing what mistake I did, tell me dad, just tell me"

His dad also yelled back, "don't you dare order me around Arthit, are you sure you want to know, it will make you hate yourself"

Arthit got scared by his dad words but he put his most brave expression and asked: "tell me whatever the fu** I did dad?"

His dad suddenly shouted, "you saying fu**? Then hear this arthit, you are a killer Arthit 'YOU KILLED YOUR OWN MOTHER and HER LOVER', even though she is a cheater I loved her lot and she loved you the most"

Arthit felt his knees weak, his heart shattered to pieces, his dad continued "Years back when you got abducted by someone, she and her lover went to save you, but you came back home alone, when I asked you about her, you said you don't know about them, I heard the news of them died in that building explosion, when I investigate to find the kidnapper details, I saw it Arthit, saw it with my own eyes, you pushed your mother in that room and locked her and ran away outside, you killed her Arthit, WHY? She went to save you so WHY?", his Dad too can't control his tears, he also sobbed.

Arthit step-mother noticed both his son and husband is missing when she went to her husband office, she saw Arthit opening the door, looks like half dead, when she tried to touch him he moved and shook his head and walks away, Arthit mom got hurt, she can't see her precious son sad, she marched into the room in rage and asked: "what did you do Rojnapat?"