𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Beginne am Anfang

"I need an wedding invitation, buddy." Chrissy said.

"You'll be the first to receive one." I said.

———————

"Did he just really say that?" She asked Adonis's manager.

"That man loves you, Sibylla." His manager answered.

Sibylla was backstage in his dressing room watching his interview and she was in shock. She couldn't believe he was being so open about his feelings for her and well she knew she had to do something.

Sibylla quickly walked out of the dressing room and went to talk to one of the producers, who quickly agreed with her idea.

They told her where to stand as they informed Ellen about the change of the interview.

"How are you going to start inviting people to our wedding when you haven't even asked me yet?" Sibylla asked.

*audience cheers and applauds*

———————

I heard an all too familiar voice call out from backstage

I heard an all too familiar voice call out from backstage. I turned to look at Ellen and Chrissy as they laughed at my wide eyed expression.

"No you didn't." I whispered, as they just continued laughing along with the audience that was going absolutely crazy.

When I turned back I was greeted by Sibylla walking over to me with an enormous grin on her face.

"Hello." Sibylla said as she hugs Chrissy then Ellen and waves to the audience before she takes a seat on my lap until a stagehand brings out a chair for her.

"You just broke so many protocols." Chrissy said.

"Well, I couldn't sit backstage and listen to him talk about a wedding that we could possibly have." Sibylla said.

*audience cheers and applauds*

"And now I can cross interviewing royalty off my bucket list." Ellen said.

"Sorry for interrupting your interview." Sibylla said as she intertwines her hand with mine.

"It's okay. I feel better having you here with me then backstage." I said, smiling.

"Awe, you two are my favorite couple and I'm not just saying that for an invite to your possibly wedding." Chrissy said.

"We know Chrissy." I said.

"So, Serena Williams set you two up?" Ellen asked.

"Yes, Serena and I have been friends for years and when Serena asked me to come on a blind double date with her, I said yes but when I got there it was just Serena and Adonis then she ditched us and told us to get to know each other." Sibylla answered.

"So, how long have you two been dating?" Ellen asked.

"Five years." I answered.

"Very cute couple. Do you both want kids?" Chrissy asked.

"Let's get him to propose first then I'll talk about kids." Sibylla answered.

———————

Princess Sibylla stuns in casual chic ensemble while out for dinner at Craig's in West Hollywood

Princess Sibylla looked stunning in casual chic attire during a dinner outing at Craig's in West Hollywood, California on Monday night with Adonis Howard.

They were all smiles while leaving the celebrity hot spot, after she hijacks Adonis Howard's interview with Ellen, earlier that day.

Sibylla was wearing a white shirt tied off at the waist, revealing some of her midriff, under a black suit coat with the sleeves rolled up.

She also wore a thin gold chain and pendant dangling from her neck, with rolled-up blue jeans cinched off by a black Gucci belt with a gold double-G buckle.

She completed her ensemble with a small black Chanel purse with a gold chain strap, and nude heels.

———————

2,000,000 likes

2,000,000 likes

adonishoward Just came to post this and confirm that princesssibylla is my beautiful girlfriend and hopefully she lets me marry her soon.

View all 7,711 comments

princesssibylla Thank you everyone for tagging me 😂 yes this dork is my boyfriend and no we are not engaged yet.