Chapter Seventeen, Part Two.

Harry's POV.

"Damn it, Julia are you ready yet?" I ask from the bottom of the stairs in her house. "Harry, shut up and give me five minutes, will you?" She yells back at me. I check my watch again and her Dad walks into the room. "Now, Harry, be a good little boy and take care of my angel." He says. I scoff quietly. "Now, none of that. She's a good girl, and you betrayed her. You're lucky we gave you another chance. I'm sure you wouldn't do it again, as long as you don't want suffer any repercussions." He continues and puts his hand on his gun.

"No sir. I won't do it again." I tell him. I've been talking to my Dad lately, and since I let Kristen go, he thought for the time being that it would be a good idea if I went back to Julia. I hesitantly agreed. Julia finally comes down the stairs in a blue dress that is too tight for her and orange heels. She looks like some Mets sponsor. She is also wearing too much makeup and her hair curled so much it looks like some hairdo that was meant to be left in the 80's. I turn and roll my eyes as she reaches the bottom with a smile on her face. 

"Ready to go babe?" She asks. "I've been ready for the past ten minutes. C'mon." I tell her. She leans up and kisses her Dad. "Bye, Daddy. See you later." She smiles. "Bye sweetheart. You look beautiful by the way." He says. "Thanks Daddy." She says and grabs my arm. I reluctantly let her. We walk out to the car and I open the door for her. 

Before we know it we're at the party, greeted by a surprisingly sober Veronica. "Hey guys! Glad you could make it. Come on in!" She says cheerily. "David isn't here yet?" I ask her. "Nope." She says, putting emphasis on the 'p'. "Sorry. I"ll make sure he shows up." I encourage her. "Thanks, Harry." She says. "Are you going to kiss her now? Jesus, Veronica hop off will you? Harry go get us drinks." She tells me and whips her hair in my face. I send Veronica and apologetic look and she returns a warm smile. 

I walk away and grab two beers from the cooler. I walk back over to Julia only to see her flirting with Niall. I pull her away and send him a glare. I walk around the room looking for an ally, and my eyes land on Zayn. I walk over to him and greet him with a hug. "Hey man, I'm so happy I found you." I say and gesture to Julia. "Yeah, me too." He laughs. "How are you?" He asks me. I automatically know what he means. After I dropped off Kristen and broke it off, I drove to Zayn's, did a lot of talking, did a lot of crying and made a few decisions. "I'm better. Thanks. I'm going to try and work it out." I tell him, assuming he'll know I mean I'm going to try to get her back.

"Good for you, bro." He says and smiles. Julia leans into me, beer in hand, mentally undressing multiple guys around the room. I grow slightly bored, so I decide to look around until Kristen shows up. Luckily, I only look for about two minutes. She walks in with none other than Luke. I try not to be jealous, I know she doesn't have real feelings for him, and it's not like they've ever even kissed. 

I continue to stare at her, hoping our eyes will meet. But her eyes, however, are anywhere else. They are slowly and sensually undressing me, stopping each each and every part of me. I can't say I don't love it, I actually take the opportunity to appreciate how good she looks. She's wearing a little black dress, slightly revealing, and black heels to match. She has on a little makeup, and straightened her hair. God she looks beautiful. 

Once I look back into her amazing green eyes, she returns the eye contact. She looks hurt, and scared. I frown. She mumbles something to Luke and runs for the bathroom. I push Julia off me, causing her to spill her drink on herself. I laugh quietly and continue to run after Kristen. She gets to the bathroom first and locks the door before I can stop her. "Kris, please let me in, I want to talk to you. Please?" I ask her as nicely as possible. "No. I don't want to see you." She says, trying her best to hold her ground.

"Kristen, you could really be in a lot of danger right now with all of this gang shit, you must have questions, and you know that I'm the only one who can protect you." I tell her. She opens the door with an enraged look on her face. Shit.