"i'm sorry but i have to finish-"

"finish homework? finish studying?"

"yes." he replied quickly to basically get rid of him.

"then, don't you want your coffee?" he held a cup high in the air. jisung's face lit up in just a second. "studying can wait! come in!" he grabbed minho's arm and basically dragged him inside.

"what are you studying?" minho asked curiously as they entered his room.

jisung threw the books shut, totally not suspicious. "nothing!"

"come on," minho tried to peek over his shoulder but failed. "what is the secret?"

that i have a special ability.

"oh no the coffee is cold again! i wouldn't like a cold coffee or else you have to buy me a new one."

"right."

minho wasn't going to fight, he never did.

jisung pushes him out of his room. he was stupid that he didn't even thought about hiding it before letting the latter follow him in his personal space.

"so," minho spoke as he settled himself down on the couch. "we've been hanging a lot lately."

jisung hummed as an indicator that he should continue with whatever he was going to say.

"and we haven't even kissed once."

jisung choked in his coffee, hitting himself in the chest before coughing like crazy. he shot a glare. where the hell did that game from?

"i'm just kidding." minho stuck his tongue out, throwing a peace sign in the air.

"you're so weird."

jisung just realised how short their conversations always were, not really any emotions evolved. not that he really mind.

"tell me about yourself. this awkward silence is killing me or how about a truth or dare?"

jisung scoffed. "with only us?"

"unless you have have an invisible friend then yes."

"alright alright. you begin."

minho settled his cup on the table and had a smile plastered on his face. "truth or dare?"

"truth."

"are you hiding a secret?"

"woah woah," jisung stood up, tilting his head. "are we going to such deep questions?"

"answer me cutie."

he sighed. "yeah i guess. but doesn't everyone has secrets?"

"i don't."

"what? of course everyone has secrets!"

minho rubbed his chin and gave in. "oh right, i do have one and i could tell you if i want."

jisung started to be a bit curious. he sat down again. "tell me."

"i like you."

Jisung just stared at him with his mouth slightly hanging open. a very long and almost painful silence followed. "o-oh, i'm sorry i didn't meant it like that ha ha i mean as f-friends of course! unless-"

jisung was looking at him like he told him he killed someone. he was so confused.

"oh that's bad because i might like you too," jisung stood up, "anyways, this game is quite boring." he walked to his room again, this time cleaning up the books that weren't really suppose to be there.