Sunshineyoungmin
180919 | 22:14

Sunshineyoungmin180919 | 22:14

🌑

"You seem to go along very well with that loser

"You seem to go along very well with that loser."

Seungmin has been staring at the bright screen for the past half hour, figuring if he should message the other boy on Facebook or not.

He didn't wanted to disturb Hyunjin nor rushing the other.

His finger slid across the typing board. He leaned in his chair and sighed deeply.

What does he want from me?

It's been so peaceful the past days. No one was there to bully Seungmin nor to hit or kick him. He felt uneasy while he wasn't suppose to. His guts told something big and bad may happen soon but ofcourse, he decided to ignore the weird thoughts.

A loud sound echoed through his room. The boy was rather confused than scared by the weird noise that came from his laptop.

O-oh... A message.

He actually never heard that sound before. because no one messages him in the first place.

Hyunjin.
Sorry for the late respond. Had some stuff to do.

Seungmin.
It's okay. Can you send me the documents so I can finish the rest?

Hyunjin.
Don't worry. I finished it already. Take some rest and I will see you tomorrow.

Seungmin gulped loudly. What does he need to write? Does he have to thank him now? But his thoughts were filled with questions. Why would he finish it while he's so busy? It's a groups work after all.

Seungmin.
I'm sorry that you had to do everything. Goodnight Hyunjin.

He closed the laptop like that. His hands rested on the back of the screen as he let out a sigh.