Sunshineyoungmin
180506 | 13:41

Sunshineyoungmin180506 | 13:41

☁️

What's that?

What's that?

Seungmin has always been living in a dark hole where happiness does not existed.

Being an only child of parents who left him at the age of 15, was hard.

He's extremely introvert. He never had friends before because his parents didn't let him outside often, let alone going to a real public school.

He soon started to develop depression. His biologic parents were also abusive. The scars on his body were the only memory he had of them. He never talked to anyone about it since most of them probably didn't cared. He didn't even told his foster family about it.

But now that he's 18, he lived on his own by working day and night. He was lonely again as he moved far and far away from his foster family.

The wind blew as the tiny rain droplets fell out of the sky. The dark clouds covered the bright sun, making it dark on the earth surface at such a early time of the day.

Seungmin held his head low and let the rain fall on his body. He didn't cared about getting wet, he didn't cared about getting sick, all he wanted to do is to enjoy the cold weather. His hands were glued inside his pockets, he tried his best to hide his face so it doesn't get as wet as his clothes. His cheeks were a flustered pink, mostly due the cold.

He walked trough the empty streets, enjoying the quiet sounds of the rain that hit the ground.

He looked down at the ground, watching the pavement change it's colour. He was so amused for some reason.

The red haired male continued his walk until he reached the park.

He loved it there, it was the only place where it was quiet and peaceful. People tend to avoid this place because of the creepy vibe but again, he loved it.

The, now hard falling rain blocked his sight. With his wet sleeve, he tried to wipe away the rain on his face.

He stopped his track when he saw a figure right across him.