열다섯

Sunshineyoungmin
190312 | 17:30
An extra long chapter. Enjoy.

 Enjoy

🌑

-

Changbin roamed around on the second floor, barging in all the rooms without realizing that there were drunk ass people... Doing stuff.

He excused himself everytime he would caught a couple doing stuff they weren't suppose to do in a freaking classroom.

Soon, he got frustrated. Where could Seungmin be?

The door closed without anyone in sight. It freaked him out. Changbin soon realized who it was. "Changbin, search for Seungmin." Felix pressed his body against the smaller boy, whispering those words before taking a few steps back.

"Still doing this plan huh?"

"We're already this far, it would be a waste to cancel it. I even used chan for this."

"Chan? That guy who likes Seungmin?"

"Likes? Everyone knows it's fake. I told you already, didn't I?"

Changbin rolled his eyes. "You're really wasting your time. Just let him."

"If you don't want to help me, fine but you will regret it."

Changbin just sighed and stared at the boy infront of him. He had no words that could discribe how irritated he was right now. "Is that how you want to live your life? Taking revenge on the innocent?"

Felix' hand traveled all the way to his pocket, reaching for the phone that had been there since the beginning of the party. He twirled it playfully around. "Here," he obviously ignored what the latter just said. "Give this back to Seungmin then."