"Tarun , what are you saying ?", Tarun's mom said shocked.

"I said , I want only those people in this party who care for Diya , not the ones who are happy when she is in trouble",Tarun said.

"Tarun, we already said sorry for what Harshita did and also for not standing with Diya when she needed us", Payal said.

"If you don't want to get insulted then please I request you three to leave from here", Tarun said while trying to maintain his calm.

"Tarun , are you out of your mind? Is this way you talk to your elders? They are our relatives and guest you can't talk to them this way", Tarun's father scolded him.

"Dad , we are not arguing on this and it would be really appreciable if you three don't keep any contact with Diya. I don't want my wife to face any more problems because of you all. She has faced many hardships in life and didn't get any happiness in life because of you people , so now I want you all to stay away from her", Tarun said while losing his calm.

"Tarun , you can't do this. She is our daughter and we have full rights on her", Laksh said angrily.

"Ya , I agree she is your daughter but now she is my wife and her respect and happiness is what matters to me", Tarun said.

"Where was this respect and trust when all were questioning her? It is very easy to say things to others rather then preaching it by your own self", Payal shouted at Tarun.

"Enough now, please mom , dad, I request you all please go from here", Diya requested them folding her hands.

"You take care of yourself and if you face any problem then our house doors are always open for you", Payal said and went away after Harshita and laksh.

Tarun closed the door and when turned his parents were glaring at him.

"Diya, you go and take rest. We will talk later on", Tarun told Diya and she went to her room.

"Mom , Diya's parents are not like the way they show us. They are very cunning. They never treated Diya as there daughter she was always a servant to them", Tarun said.

"Tarun, we won't speak in your matter. Do what you feel good and better for Diya",his father said while patting his shoulder.

Tarun just smiled and told his parents that he wants to invite Farhan's family for dinner. They happily accepted his idea and then he called Farhan and invited him and his family for dinner. First they rejected the offer politely but when Tarun told them that Diya will be very happy to see them here they readily accepted.

Tarun went to pick Bhavika from her van and when she entered home and saw Diya she shouted in happiness.

"Mumma..", Bhavika shouted and ran towards Diya.

"My baby..How are you ?", Diya asked her while taking Bhavika in her arms.

"Good..miss you", Bhavika said crying.

" Mumma missed you too baccha", Diya said while kissing Bhavika all over her face.

Tarun is smiling fondly looking at the mother- daughter duo.

"Come baby , let's get you changed", Diya said while taking Bhavika with her in the room.

After lunch when Tarun's mom is doing preparations for dinner , Diya comes inside the kitchen.

"Mummy ,you go and take rest. I will make dinner ",Diya said.

"No Diya, you go and rest. Today I will make dinner", Tarun's mom told her sternly.

With no room for arguments Diya went to her room and slept beside Bhavika.

"Diya , this is for you. I hope you like it ",Tarun said while giving a box to Diya.

"There is no need for this Tarun ji", Diya said while giving back the box to Tarun.

"Please Diya , take it and please wear it in today's dinner if you like it", Tarun said while handling the box to her and going out.

"Welcome aunty and uncle. I am so happy that you came", Tarun said when Farhan's parents came.

"Mom , dad this are Farhan's parents and now I can say even Diya's parents", Tarun said smiling.

"Come inside", Tarun's mom said while welcoming them with a smile.

"Here take this", Farhan's mom handed a sweet box and chocolate box to Tarun's mom.

"What was the need of this?", Tarun's mom asked.

"We can't come to our daughter's home empty handed right ", Farhan's mom said while smiling.

"Nanu , nani", Bhavika came to living room shouting.

"Ahh,  my baby. Slow down", Farhan's mom said taking Bhavika in her arms.

"How are you baby?",Farhan's dad asked Bhavika.

"Good , hey buddy", Bhavika said while jumping on Farhan.

"Hey baby", Farhan said while kissing Bhavika on cheeks.

Diya came to the living room wearing pink colour dress gifted by Tarun.  She is looking extremely beautiful. Tarun is looking at her without blinking his eyes.

"Down to earth Tarun. Can't keep your eyes away from Diya? ", Farhan's mom asked smirking.

"No aunty , it's nothing like that", Tarun said while not meeting her eyes.

"Lie , how much ever you want but I know you love her", Farhan's mom said looking at Diya who was talking to Bhavika.

Tarun blushed at her comment and started talking to Farhan.

Dinner was a jovial affair. Everyone are very happy.

"Dinner was very good and we enjoyed our time here", Farhan's mom said to Tarun's family.

"Diya ,do visit us when you are free", Farhan's dad said.

They all bid bye to each other and retarded to there rooms. Diya first changed in her night dress and then made Bhavika to do so. She then made Bhavika sleep.

"Tarun ji , thank you for today",Diya said to Tarun and then turned to her side and slept.

Tarun just smiled. He know Diya needs time to be normal and he will give her as much as time she needs.

************************

Hellow guys?

How's the chapter?

What do you think about Tarun's outburst at Diya's parents?

Do you think he did right by telling her parents not to keep any relation with him or Diya?

Guys there will hardly be any updates for next one month. I will try to update but no promises.

Till then keep voting and sharing your views.