"Diya , you go home ,I will just park my vehicle and come",Tarun said.

Diya just nodded her head and started walking towards her home.

Tarun came back after 5 minutes but saw Diya is still standing at the door.

"Why are you standing here? Come let's go", Tarun said while taking her hand in his.

Diya didn't move a single step. She is standing still.

"Diya , don't worry just come with me. You have not done anything wrong to be ashamed of. It is we who should be ashamed of not trusting you and believing on false allegations against you", Tarun said.

Tarun rang the door bell and after a minute his mom opened the door.

"What are you doing here?", Tarun's mom shouted as soon as she saw Diya.

"Mummy , let's go inside and talk", Tarun said while taking Diya and his mom inside.

" Tarun , what is going on here? What this girl is doing in my home?", Tarun's mom asked.

"Where is dad?", Tarun asked.

"He is resting in his room", Tarun's mom informed him.

" Ok , I will just wake him up and come , then I will tell you both everything", Tarun informed his mother and went towards his parents room.

Tarun's mom was glaring at Diya with anger but Diya not for once looked in her direction.

"Tarun , what happened why did you woke me up? Say something?",Tarun's father asked Tarun.

"Dad just come with me, you will get all your answers", Tarun said.

"You? What are you doing here?", Tarun's father shouted when he saw Diya in the living room.

"Just relax, I will tell you guys everything ",Tarun told them and stood beside Diya.

Then Tarun told them everything. How Harshita planned all this things for taking revenge from Diya on some stupid thing.

"Oohh my god ,I can't believe that her own sister did all this to her",Tarun's mom said shocked.

"Sorry Diya, we didn't trust you. We are ashamed of what we have done. We didn't even give you a chance to explain yourself and made you culprit without hearing your side of story", Tarun's dad said while folding his hand in front of Diya.

"No dad, please don't do this. You are elder to me and it doesn't look good when you join your hands in front of me", Diya said while taking her father - in-law hand in hers.

"So now when everything is cleared ,it calls for a celebration", Tarun's mom said cheerfully.

"Yes mom, but before that I should go and see who is on the door", Tarun said and went to open the door.

Tarun opened the door and is shocked looking at the people standing there.

"Diya , we are really sorry. We should have trusted you and stood by you but even we judged you wrong. We are really guilt for it. We are also sorry on behalf of Harshita. She shouldn't have done this. Say sorry Harshita",Payal instructed Harshita through her eyes.

All this drama started as soon as they entered Tarun's home.

" I am sorry Diya", Harshita said unwillingly.

"Now as everything is solved we should party", Laksh said.

"Ya , I agree",Payal to joined him.

"Party will be there but you all are not invited", Tarun said looking at Diya's family.