"Thanks knott, for helping kong and take care of my absence from the hospital," Arthit said to knott who is driving the car.

Knott smiled and states, "it's my job Arthit, I am doing this for long buddy!"

Arthit nodded his head with grateful smile, after a moment of silence knott told "Arthit our guess is right, kong is also in your past "

Arthit snapped his head to knott for an explanation "how did you confirm?"

Knott give a pause before states his reason, "I learned through krist action, he talked to kong like he owns him, he even warned me to not damage his name to kong by telling about his life."

Arthit gritted his teeth and thought in his mind 'krist is crossing his limit'

Seeing Arthit fuming in anger, knott distracted him by talking about other things. Arthit entered his home and connects his phone in charger and went to take a bath.

In the evening Arthit called his uncle and to check about his dad's schedule. He wants to meet his dad to know about his past, after knowing kong involvement in his past he can't wait anymore, he has to find everything quick. In the night he called kong and chatted with him till sleep calls him.

Next morning kong went to see his parents to learn about his past in case he forgot about his lover presence in his life.

On the other hand, Arthit went to his hospital to meet Tum to make a session. But he got welcomed by knott in his cabin "what are you doing here knott?" Arthit asked.

knott motioned Arthit to take a seat, once after Arthit seated, knott stated "yesterday I didn't report you fully, krist got in a fight with someone in a restaurant, I don't know who he fought with, I couldn't stop him, kong stopped him but krist anger was little worse this time, he punched the guy like he wants to kill him, he questioned the guy something like,  "where are they? Why are you following them? Tell me who send you to stalk them? Tell them if they hurt her then I will kill Arthit ?' these kind of questions he tossed at the bleeding man!"

Arthit went furious and he yelled instantly, "who the hell he thinks he is to kill me?"

Knott asked Arthit to calm down, he said, " I don't know anything about that Arthit, I try to reach that guy but someone already destroyed the CCTV from that area"

"How did you know krist got in a fight"

"Your uncle called me, it seems he saw krist while he was in dinner with his business clients," knot answered.

Arthit nods his head, knott handed a file to Arthit and said: "I detailed up the activities of krist like usual, including the fight details, this time he used your phone so I tracked the number he called, use it wisely buddy."

Arthit thanked knott and started to read it. He furrowed over the news where krist flirt with kong and thought 'why did Knott detailed krist flirting too? '.

The numbers krist called all are owned by a club owner, he furrows deeper at that information.

His eyes caught the restaurant name, as per knott statement his uncle was there for a meeting but it's a seafood restaurant, uncle and dad both have allergy for seafood so they set up it for any meeting, he goes little suspicious over that part and decided to inquiry it to his uncle.

Kong reached his home and welcomed by his mother warm hug. Seeing his dad leaving he asked, "hmm.. dad are you going somewhere?"

"yes, I am going out, 'alone' " he winks at his son without his wife notice.

kong laughed and hugged his mother arm and said 'then enjoy yourself dad because once you came you can't rest anyway' he winked back at his dad"

"This little brat, what are you blabbering?" His father creased his forehead in discomfort.

"Sorry honey I forgot to tell you that me and kong are going out, will be back to dinner, since kong should not eat outside food you should prepare dinner for us after you return from your alone time," kong's mother told him with an innocent face and dragged kong inside.

David jaw dropped, he watched them leaving inside without sparing him a glance, "that cunning lady is reall-.. ....never mind" David stopped his curse and went out.

Once kong step inside his mother room he asked: "why did you ask me to lie to dad mom?"

His mother offered him some cookies and replied " because your dad planned to go out without me, did he thinks he is brilliant to ask me out when the day you are coming home? He clearly wants to avoid me, Now, he can't enjoy his outing from the worry of cooking" she said with a sparkling eyes.

Shortly, Kong lay his head on his mother lap, both settled in bed. He played with his mother fingers, he start to ask her without making her suspicious about action, but he failed miserably, his mother pulled his hair little harshly.

"ouch ... ahh... mom! I am telling the truth I try to remember about my past, but nothing came in...ahhhh...mom it's hurting...ahhh mom ...ok ok fine will tell you the truth" kong whined at her. 'I am her son so never gonna make her win!" kong thought in his mind before come up with another lie.

Kong started his story, "Last week I met someone in the mall, he said he knows me and we were childhood friends but I can't remember him that's why I asked you"

"What's his name?" Kong mother asked in a calm tone.

"Oon, mom" kong replied.

"I know him, he is your friend, did you remember when I went to Illinois for your sister's treatment. During that time we leave under your grandma's care, his house is next street to your grandma's one.

you met him there and you always talked about him in the phone, but he moved to another place without giving you his contact number so you didn't talk about him afterwards" Kong mother answered him.

*****