Sky Dato the dream horse !!

Hiya this is my first story it's gonna be really short as I'm not too bothered to continue with this story line plz comment thanks ******.****************************^**********************^***********************************************

Lucy urged her horse forward, they were on the 13th jump in a junior Irish show jumping competition. Her horse Sky Dato a 14.2hh chestnut warmblood cross mare, Sky for short was an amazing showjumper. Lucy trusted her life with her and now in this prestigious competition, this thirteen year old girl really needed trust in her horse. The jumps were between 90cm and the big old 1.20 cm .this girl took them in her stride the next jump was a 1.10m Oxer sky and Lucy cleared this with room to spare. On the the twentieth jump the final one is well Lucy and Sky were going clear with. Good time and then with. Bit of incouragement for her horse and they cleared the final jump standing at a metre twenty . Lucy had a huge mile on her face and left the arena when her couch her mum and her best friend Leah came over they all gave her and Sky huge hugs . Then Lucy said "let me get down first". She then unstrapped her back protector and she pulled off her black velvet hat and letting loose her long red hair . She smiled and said "that was the best round me and ol' sky have jumped in ages !!!" Her couch Sally said "im galas your happy because I think you have won!!!!!!!" Lucy was flabergasted she thought she was good but not good enough to win !!!!

? ***************************=*******

That was chapter one I know it was realllllly short but i said it was going to be short didn't I now hopefully i won't forget about this little story ...... Xxxxxxxx