𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 (𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝)

REQUESTED BY 80s_gal

In 1981, John Taylor asked you to become his girlfriend

In 1981, John Taylor asked you to become his girlfriend. Four years later, he decided to take another big step and ask you to be his wife. Of course you said yes to the man you adore and love a lot. While you were at home you guys shared, John was gone for an interview.

The interviewer asked each member from Duran Duran about their relationship and other questions they would like to answer. John was next to be asked.

"I know you and Roxanne are still together and you guys are recently engaged right? Congratulations on your engagement by the way. Were you nervous when you asked her?" the guy who was interviewing the boys, asked

"Thank you. I was a little nervous but in a way I was excited at the same time," John softly laughs. "I had the engagement ring hidden somewhere safe for two years. I waited for the perfect time to ask her which I did on our fourth year anniversary."

"Okay, now you're going to make me cry," the guy fake sniffles. "Another question, what's your guys' relationship like? If you don't mind answering that question."

"Roxanne and I have an unbreakable bond. Our relationship may not be the most perfect one in the whole world, but our love for each other makes up for the small imperfections. We have our ups and downs, yet we remain strong. I'm very lucky to have her part of my life. I can't wait for the special day to come." John gushes about your guys' relationship.