𝐈𝐀𝐍 (𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄)

You were guessing that your cousin Wyatt was with his friend Gary inside the mall

You were guessing that your cousin Wyatt was with his friend Gary inside the mall. You took your time looking for them but you didn't see them anywhere. As you were going up the escalator, you caught two boys' attention. They never seen a girl like you before and that's because you were visiting. They ran up the escalator, then follows you from behind after. You walk outside the mall nonchalant but stopped.

"You boys look like lost puppies. You need help finding your way?" Your voice was full of sarcasm. "Umm...we were-" one of them paused for a moment. "Following me huh?" You raise your eyebrow. He nod his head quick without hesitating. "What's your guys' name?" You ask.

"That's Ian." the boy gesture his hand at the other boy standing on the left. "This is Max, we call him Mad Max." Ian laughs. You thought Ian was one good looking babe especially Max but most importantly Ian. "My, I heard about you guys." You said in a sweet voice, when in reality you were angry about what they did.

You remember talking on the telephone with Wyatt and he mentioned about them. They humiliated him and his friend. "Really? We've never seen you around here or in school before. So how do you know about us?" Ian smirks. "You assholes pick on my cousin Wyatt and his friend Gary all the time." You spat. The boys stay quiet for a moment. Ian's facial expression was priceless.

"If you see me around with them I expect one of you to apologize.", "and first one to apologize will take me out on a date. Deal?" you wink at Ian. He made sure that he'll be the first one to do so. You walk away in a sassy manner leaving Ian and Max standing there speechless.