𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

Being the sister of Edgar and Alan can be such a pain in the ass

Being the sister of Edgar and Alan can be such a pain in the ass. Every where you went they made sure they were somewhere near to watch you. When they were busy, Sam and you would always go to your guys' secret place to hang out. But none of your two brothers knew you and Sam talked. Until one day Sam decided to stop by at the comic store just to visit you.
However, you weren't at the comic store.

"Is Y/n here?" Sam questions.

"Why do you wanna know where our sister is at?" Edgar replies, rudely.

"Because it's been a week since I haven't seen her." Sam explains.

"Since you what?" Alan chimes in.

"Jeez, are you guys so overprotective with her?" Sam asks.

"Yes we are. You got a problem with it pal?" the brothers walk towards him.

"No, no– not at all." Sam back away.

"Edgar? Alan? What in the world are guys doing?" You walk inside the store. "We're just trying to protect you from this boy." Edgar jerks his head towards Sam.

"Protect me? Sam is a good person. You know, I'm tired of you guys watching over me like if I was a little kid. I know what I'm doing and I know who's good or bad." You ranted. "But–" Edgar paused.

"No buts." , "c'mon Sam let's go get ice cream." You motioned your hand. A little smirk forms between his lips. Alan and Edgar look at each other.

"I guess we have to be happy with whoever she talks to." Alan shrugs.