Chapter 107

Chapter 107

  Negan walked over to you and took the bottle away. "Don't drink all my whiskey. Now sit down both of you," he said. You walked over and sat down on the couch, carl sat on the car across from you and to your displeasure Negan sat beside you. It was silent for a while until Negan spoke. "I want to get to know you a little better, Carl," he said. "Why?" Carl asked. "Work it out. You're smart. In fact, I'm gonna tell you just how smart you are, in case you don't already know. See, I'd expect a kid your age to be moping around, not doing a damn thing, except crying about missing the prom. But you... you go on a mission. You find me, you kill two of my men, and you're smart enough to know that I'm not gonna let this slide," Began says as he chuckles.

He keeps looking at Carl and his covered eye "Ah, I can't... I can't do it. It's like talking to a birthday present. You got to take that crap off your face. I want to see what Grandma got me," he says. Your eyes widen at what he just said. "No," Carl says. "Yeah no! Ate you kidding me?!" You said. "Two men! Two... men. Punishment. Do you really want to piss me off?" Negan growls. Carl looked at you and you shook your head. "Carl you do not have fo take that off," you told him. He just put his head down and started to unwrap the bandage around his head.

"Almost there," Began said like an excited child. Carl was finally done and dropped the bandage on his lap. "Get that hair out of your face. Let me see," Negan told him. "Christ! That is disgusting. No wonder you cover that up. Have you seen it? I mean, have you looked in the mirror? That is gross as hell. I can see your socket," Negan says and he chuckles. You look at Carl and see what he's getting upset. You know how sensitive he is about gis eye and you start to tear up. "I want to touch it. Oh, come on. Can I touch it?" Negan says. Carl had tears running down his cheek and you shut up out of your seat. "What the hell is wrong with you!" You yelled and went over to Carl. You wrapped your arms around him and he clung to you bury his face into your stomach.

Negan Sighs "Damn. Holy hell, kid. Look... I just... It's easy to forget that you're... just a kid," he says. You could hear carl sniffle as he still held onto you tightly. You comforted him by rubbing your hand up and down his back. "And I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything. I... I was just screwing around. Just forget it," Negan said seeming to feel bad but you couldn't be positive he was actually truly sorry. "You're a sick fucking bastard," you growled. Carl pulled away from you and wiped his good eye. "You alright sweetie?" You asked moving his back over his bad eye to try and make him less self-conscious. He nodded his head and you sat on the arm of the chair and glared at Negan.

"Damn sweetheart if looks could kill," Negan said. There was a knock on the door and Negan yelled for them to come in. The door opened and a big fat guy walked in holding Negan's beloved bat. "I'm sorry to interrupt, sir, but, uh... you left Lucille out by the truck," he said. "Seriously? I never do that. I guess a kid firing a machine gun is a little bit of a distraction. All jokes aside, you look rad as hell. I wouldn't cover that shit up," Negan said looking at Carl. "It may not be a hit with the ladies, but I swear to you, no one is gonna screw with you looking like that. No, sir," he said to him.

  Negan stood up and walked over to the guy taking his bat "Fat Joseph, did you carry her all the way up here for me?" He asked. "Yes, sir," he said. "Were you gentle? Were you kind?" Negan asked. "Uh..." the guy said looking confused and nerves.  "Did you treat her like a lady?" Negan asked. "Mm, yes. Yes, sir," he said. "Did you pet her little pussy like a lady?" Negan asked him and your eyes widened. What the hell was wrong with this man. Negan chuckles "I'm just screwing around, man. A baseball bat doesn't have a pussy," he said. The guy fat Joseph as Negan called him just looked at him not knowing what fo do. "Get the hell out," Negan told him and he left.

  Negan sat back down on the couch and looked at you and Carl. "Scared I'm going to bite sweetheart? I mean I will but only if you want me to," he said with a smirk on his face.  "You're a pig," you spat. Negan just chuckled and licked his bottom lip giving you that damn cocky smirk. "Hey, you sure you're alright?" You asked Carl ignoring Negan's gaze. "Yeah. You're not working for him are you?" He asked you. "God no. But Adam's here. Didn't tell his saving grace over here he was a nurse. But now he knows so he doesn't need me," you said as you looked at Negan and clicked your tongue.

Negan cleared his throat "Now, you see? That's what I'm talking about. Men breaking each other's balls," he said pointing to the door. "This is the shit your dad's supposed to be teaching you," he says with a sigh. "Not everyone's an asshole like you," you told him. Negan ignored you and looked at Carl "What do you like to do for fun? Do you like music? I want you to sing me a song," He said. "What?" Carl said confused. "Yeah. You mowed down two of my men with a machine gun. I want something in return for that. Sing me a song," Negan said. I... I... I can't think of any," Carl said. "Bullshit! What'd your mom used to sing you?" He said. "Okay no! Stop this bullshit!" You growled but he ignored you. "What'd your dad play in the car? Start singing," he growled. "Okay, okay. Okay. Uh..." Carl said as he tried to think of something.

You couldn't let anything happen to Carl and you didn't want Negan yelling st him anymore so you started singing. 

"You are my sunshine," you sang and Carl looked at you and you nodded your head. Negan started to smirk "Go on," He said.

"My only sunshine You make me happy
When skies are gray," you both continued. Negan stood up and picked Lucille up and started to do practice swings "Do not let me distract you," He said.

"You'll... never know...dear How much I love you  So... Please don't take me...  Sunshine away," you two finished and you took Carl's hand. "That's pretty good. Lucille loves being sung to. It's about the only thing she loves more than bashing in brains. Weird, huh?" Negan said.

He sat back down on the couch "Did your mother sing that to you? Where is she now?" Negan asked. Carl started to sniffle and you squeezed his hand and he ended up wrapping his arms around your waist again. You couldn't help the tears that fell down your cheeks. You'll never forget that day how could you, you delivered Judith killing Lori and there was so much blood. "Damn. Dead, huh? You see it happen?" Negan asked. Carl let go of you and looked at his lap then up at Negan "I shot her... before it could..." he said. Negan took a deep breath and looked down "Damn, no wonder you're a little serial killer in the making. That was an example of breaking balls, by the way," Negan said.

"You're an insensitive ass," you said. "Come on, kid. Get up. You too Y/N. It should be ready," he said. "What should be ready?" Carl asked. "The iron," Negan simply said and got up heading to the door. You and carl looked at each other and stood up following Negan.