Lets have fun~! ep.9

(1086 words in total woah~)

Previously on "Hurts Like Hell"

Yoongi's pov

I get dressed in some ripped skinny jeans ,a white shirt and black boots.The outfit looked really sexual in a way.I put my ring on and did my hair and put on some earrings on and sat on the bed on my phone;waiting for jimin.I seen jimin walk in the room he wore black and silver shirt white skinny jeans and timberland's. Gah he looked nice.

_______-________-________-_________-___________-__________

Hobi's Pov

I got dressed and ready nothing special,i mean i don't have a girlfriend....well its on and off.

Thirsty Hoes That suck Toes  

In the group chat

seokseokbaby_boo|meet up at yoonmin's place 

AgustD_boy|why our place

seokseokbaby_boo| deal with it shorty ;)

                         read

(Warning-18+)

Jungkook's pov

I seen the text and i had a tantrum"whyyyyyyyyyy!! im not going!"i said throwing a tantrum as if i was jimin .(huehue.) going under the covers"Why!~ i just wanna sleep i don't wanna moooove!"I whined than felt tae at the bed"imma' give you 5 seconds to get from under the covers"he said as i just ignored.When he got to"1" he snatched the covers of grabbing my hips harshly snatching me off the bed"noooooo what are you doing the bed and i were bonding!!~"i yell pouting and yelped when i felt him slap my ass and growled."what did daddy say for you to do! you keep slipping up baby boy!"he exclaimed which made me shiver i knew he was mad.''to get from under the covers"i says lowly,he nods and puts me on his shoulder harshly moving my thong and entering four  fingers into my tight hole making me cry out"A-ah~!"i close my eyes shut from the pained pleasure "What.did.i.say"taehyung says,i couldn't even form words"t-to get ready,an-and ah!~ from under- fuck tae!-..the covers"i moan out moaning as he kept hitting my sensitive spot dead on."that's right,what y name?hm?"taehyung says jamming his fingers deeper and harder"d-daddy!~"i moaned and whined out,he finally took his finger out letting me breath,he puts my thing back in place and put me down"you taste so good bunny"he says smirking i look at him with a face of disgust 'ew' "now lets go,NOW"taehyung said walking downstairs,i followed behind him seeing my mom to babysit the kids and left to jimins place.

Namjoon's pov

We made it to yoonmins place after jin finger fucked me and sucked the life out of me for refusing.I told you my ass wont live another day.

Jimin's Pov

I opened  the door for the hoes as they walked in"hello hoes~"i say laughing closing the door.

Jungkook's pov

when i walked in i just pouted sitting on the couch"jusngkook whats wring?"jimin asked after all said there"hai~"'s  "nothin~"i say laying back looking ....no where."you sure"jin ask i just nod"im sure guys im fine"i say with a reassuring smile."hm~ okay then"jin says nodding"alright hoes lets gooooo and have fun~ i didnt stop to get dressed for no damn reason!"yoongi says making everyone laugh and leave

                            ~Time Skip~

    Jimin's POV

We made it to the party getting drinks and sat at the couches,i put yoongi onto my lap snaking my arms around his waist.I felt him tense up from my touch. Everyone were having fun laughing and making out.