I wanna know~! ep.7

Previously on "Hurts Like Hell"

"Mommy! Daddy! uncle Chim dropped us off!~~".....

"shit"

begin~ reading~

"Mommy! Daddy! uncle chim dropped us off"minhae yells from downstairs."Yeah and got us ice cweam!"jisoo yells as they run upstairs with there tiny legs,the masion was huge it took them a long time to go u them stairs.

"shit"taehyung and jungkook said at the same time getting up cleaning ,jungkook was sore but when it comes to the kids not anymore.They cleaned up quick as jungkook went in his thong and booty shorts and tae's shirt as taehyung got in black Calvin Klein boxers and sweats with a grey shirt that shown all his muscles through it. Jungkook sprayed some some smell good and layed into the bed cuddling each other as they do all the time.

 Jungkook's POV

The kids finally busted through the door running to our bed jumping onto us.I giggled"hey babies~" i said as they hugged us giggling. Jimin came in smiling"hey guys"jimin said and yoongi and jeong and yoonbin came,their sons."hey taetae hey kookie~"yoongi smiles hugging jimins waist"hey~" we both said as their sons came plopping onto our bed."hai~  untie kook and uncle taetae~"they say smiling. "well c'mon guys yall need a bath when we get home say bai bai"jimin says as they get off the bed,yoonbin runs to yoongi wanting to be picked up"pwease mommy~~~"he says looking at yoongi, Yoongi nods and bends down picking him up with a small laugh .Jeong goes to jimin"my turn daddy~~"he says cutely,Jimin picks him up and waves to taekook before leaving the room. "alright bath for you two~"taehyung says while getting off the bed  and i did the same and taking them into the bathroom turning the bath on undressing the two washing them together and dressing them.

Taehyung's POV

As the two left to play i went downstairs to make dinner i played music doing so.I felt jungkook kiss my cheek and walk into the living room,I smiled cooking.

Jungkook's phone 

Cutehugglechim_chim| yall did the freak freak hm?

Babyboy_kookie| whaaaaat nahhhhh...Hell yeah we did tf-!

cutehugglechim_chim| I knew it! Down stairs smelt like sex! ALSO your room was clean your room is never clean after a good fuck.

Babyboy_kookie| oof,well its clean but igtg tae made the kids dinner ,we can call 

Cutehugglechim_chim|ight,ill call,baii in a few~

                          Cutehugglechim_chim is calling

                                     answer Y|N

Jungkook on call

"see i knew it i mean it been a while since you have so i kinda knew"jimin says laughing through the phone as jungkook walks to the kids "yeah it has i mean,a while so~,and were not like jin-hyung and namjoon-hyung they fuc- freak all the time"jungkook says as he went up stairs for them."exactly they dont ever take a break i bet namjoon's back is broke and his as-butt is wider then a elephant mouth"jimin says making jungkook laugh jungkook signals to the kids dinner is ready"hey guys~ dinner ready cmon go eat"he says looking at them seeing how they raced down the stairs"stop running in my god dam-dang house!"jungkook yells while jimin is laughing at him."anyways isn't hoseok coming over or something for Christmas?.Because i have something for tae"jungkook says walking downstairs "ooo~ you got something for your daddy~"jimin teases. Jungkook just giggles"yes~ i do~ matter of fact its a surprise too"jungkook says walking into the kitchen seeing the two eating"i wanna know,tell meeeee~"jimin says as you can hear him pout."nooooo i cant right now"i laugh as i set my phone down connecting my air pods in my ear."plleeeease im your brother why not!"jimin whines and laughs.

Jimin's POV

"not where i am"jungkook hints to me"ohh~~~ okay~ i see but text me it"i say getting out the car.The two hopped out running to the door."i will i will,now question well not a question but i got the job to be a teacher~ but also a model and soo much more, i don't know how you doing it,teaching the grade as your kids being a model no way"jungkook says as i smile "really!? wow~! 2nd grade,your kids are in 3rd and first grade right?"i question walking to the door unlocking it letting the kids and yoongi walk in."yeah I've done many others but mhm~"jungkook says while i go inside closing the door locking it walking to the kitchen."also i heard that jin purposed to namjoon last week"i say sighing"finally he took so long to do that"jungkook laughed."mhm~"i say nodding" i knew he was one day but finally"jungkook says,i laughed"exactly,but hey i gotta go ill text you later tho,k" i say 'love you~~'' i say hearing him say"i love you too~"and hung up.I put my phone down.

 Yoongi's POV

I waited for jimin to be finished on his call "jungkook?"i ask seeing jimin sit on the couch i go to him as he nods with a smile i hum in response I sit in his lap and lay my head on his chest and put my arm around his neck as he held my waist and kisses my cheek."Mom what are we gonna eat for dinner?"jeong ask"what do you wanna eat"i say looking at them"can we cook together it doesn't matter"yoonbin says hopping off the stairs,i smile and look at jimin. He nods standing holding me and sets me down.The kids jump in excitement"yayyyy!"i giggle at them.

  A/n: haiiiii lovers hope hope you liked this chapter i had fun making it,hope your ready for more and know your nice and keep going.baiiiii!!

Good night~~~