Chapter 2

Amalia quietly packed a bag full of clothes, she'd had enough of Armond and his fiancée! They'd bothered her to the point were she could rarely leave her room without getting told that she was being selfish and she was tired of it. "Amalia, this is ridiculous, you can't just run off to Emelka." Armond complained as he walked into the room

"Says who?" She grumbled "Last I checked, I'm not here to obey you."

"Why are you leaving anyway? Your boyfriend get lonely?"

"Don't talk about Yugo like that."

———

Yugo rushed around one of the best guest rooms in the inn. He quietly screamed as he ran about. Adamai walked in eating an api, and watched his brother freak out for a second "You do realize she's not gonna be here for a few days, right?"

Yugo stopped screaming and looked at the room. "Oh... Yeah forgot 'bout that..."

"And even if it's not perfect she won't care." Adamai pointed out as he took another bite of his Api

"Are you sure?"

Adamai laughed "Yes I'm sure Yugo."

"But what if she doesn't?"

"She will Yugo."

"But-"

"Yugo, she's our friend, and she clearly has a thing for you, she'll like it."

Yugo took a breath "Yeah... I guess your right..."

"Also..." Adamai held up a small book "I found your journal."

"Ack! No! Give that back!"

Adamai opened the journal to a random page "Sunflowers reach, up to the skies, sunlight is dazzling, and so are your eyes." He read out loud "Haha you have a crush."

"Adamai! Give it baaaaack!" Yugo tried to reach the book by jumping

"Man, you are actually really good at poetry... Oh hey a drawing of Amalia."

"Give it back!"

"Another drawing of Amalia..."

"Ad! Please!"

Adamai laughed and handed the journal to Yugo "You draw Amalia an awful lot Yugo."

"Shush." Yugo mumbled as he hugged his journal "You weren't s'posed to find it this time..."

"Yeah, under your bed isn't the best place to hide this thing... Also, Chibi found it and gave it to me."

"Dang it Chibi..."

"I gave him a cookie for finding it."

"Adamai!" Yugo exclaimed "Now he's gonna purposely look for it!" 

"That's why I gave him a cookie."

———

"Amalia." Armond spoke as Amalia climbed into a dragoturkey "Amalia." She continued to ignore him "Father is sick and you're leavening."

"Armond. While a do care deeply about Father, I've had enough of you and your fiancée!" Amalia spat "I'll be back in about two months."

"Two months!? But Father-"

"Is getting better." Amalia began to ride away "Goodbye Armond." She rode away.